Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 02:29 AM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
And yet more questions...

Okay, how long will the closed beta continue?

Will our chars get deleted when we move to open beta?

WTF did Guntrix change his name to Funtrix...?

Is there a KQ for lvls 17~32?

That's all for now! I'll think of more later to keep you people busy!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:51 AM   #2
Zachias
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Zachias
Current Level: 26
Zachias is on a distinguished road
1. No one knows dont bother to keep asking, we just have teorys, mine for example, is that closed beta will end soon(like 1 or 3 days more) or at least they will wipe and then make another closed beta phrase in 1 or 3 days.

2. If you achived level 20 your char will remain, tho everything else will be wiped, level, item, status and even guilds(not totaly sure).

3. No idea, tho i think he keeps changing it...

4. There are KQ for levels between 17~32, they are just not implemented here, but in the other versions of Fiesta they are already there.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #3
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
2. I have been hearing quite a number of people saying that u get to keep ur character if u make it to lvl 20. Not sure where this rumor started, but from the posts from the GM, in this topic http://outspark.com/node/2248, he clearly states that the character will be wiped, as well as the inventory, level, skill. All that will be saved is ur characters name.

The exact quote from Kezzerdrix:
Quote:
Just to clarify, this is our first Closed Beta phase. We will be conducting a level, skill, and inventory reset of ALL characters when we start our Open Beta phase. (There may or may not be additional Closed Beta phases after this one.)

However, if a character reaches level 20 before the end of this first Closed Beta phase, we will reserve its name for your Outspark account from the Open Beta through launch.

We may also preserve characters in their entirety from the Open Beta into launch, but this decision will be made at a later time.
Kezz states that there will definatly be a wipe after this closed beta, HOWEVER, there may not be one from open beta to release.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #4
Zachias
Bored Boar

Quote:
Now's your chance to check out this summer's best casual 3D MMORPG--you're invited!

The Fiesta Closed Beta is well underway, with thousands of players enjoying daily in-game events, beautiful graphics, and exciting Kingdom Quests! However, there are only a few days remaining!

We are happy to announce that we will permanently preserve the name of any character who reaches level 20 by the end our first Closed Beta. So go on and make a name for yourself in Fiesta!

To get started, log-in at outspark.com and click the "Fiesta Download" button on the left side of the page. Run the installer, double-click the Outspark Launcher icon that appears on your desktop, and log-in for hours of free and friendly fun!

Please note: The installer download is 780MB, and the installation process requires 3GB of free disk space.

See you in Isya!

--The Outspark Team
Thats where all started, and its no rumors, its an official notice.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #5
es_19
Bored Imp

if only more people took that extra minute to re-read what kezz wrote.

he really should have not added "We may also preserve characters in their entirety from the Open Beta into launch, but this decision will be made at a later time."

it just confuses the stupid even more, thus causing these rumors~
Old 07-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
ChaosTassadar
Imp

(Zachias)
Er, i was talking about the rumor that u get to keep ur character if it reaches lvl 20...
U only keep ur name, as stated in both ur quote and mine...
Not sure if u were trying to refute my claim, because u only supported it, o.O
I have heard quite a number of people who mistakenly thought that if u get lvl 20 your character isnt wiped, which is incorrect, and i was prove that.
The question is, i guess, whether that character name will be stuck as the class u were before, or if u can change it.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #7
Zachias
Bored Boar

But how do you think the name will stay? I they say that the name will stay they need to save something and that will be the character,tho they will wipe everything else, belive me there is no other way to keep the name other than keep the character, or will they force the name into the screen when you create a new char? dont think so. If you have another theory i would be glad to hear =P
Old 07-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #8
ChaosTassadar
Imp

lol, sorry, u must have mistaken me. No need to argue, as i am not even trying in any way to say u are wrong, in fact, all i have been trying to do is provide the proof for those people who misunderstood what the GMs said about no wipe. Im not quite sure what u thought i was doing, as i was only supporting what u said, and if i misunderstood that post above mine, please tell me, because the one thing i am not trying to do is prove u wrong, lol.

Summary: you are right, lol. My first post in this thread was very concise, and i didnt think that it would hinder this thread, as it was on topic, and just providing specific evidence, i did not mean for this thread to turn into some one sided argument over something we both already know...

The original poster had his questions answered, thoroughly, so i dont think there is any need to continue posting in this topic unless it deals with the original questions.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to make sure there would be no misunderstanding this time....
Old 07-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #9
Zachias
Bored Boar

Yeah sorry i guess i misunderstood you, tought you were saying that the wipe was just a rumor and that if there would be a wipe characters wouldnt be saved, but i take the character as the phisical apearence, and i think you mean character as level and items, that were we got misunderstood =P, and no one is arguing here, i was just saying what i tought, it wasnt a fight of any kind, its very hard to see me angry lol, but anyway sorry it was my mistake, i should had read more then once what you wrote. Anyway dont worry about it Chaos, we cool right?
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
ChaosTassadar
Imp

Of course we are cool,
Misunderstandings happen about 100% of the time on the internet, xD
approximatly 5 out of every 4 times, lol...
Cant wait for the open beta personally, i want more kindom quests, heh
Closed Thread