Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #131
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road

Nooooooo please tell me you dont mean the new bash animation! that animation helps you, I got tired of tanking 10+ enemys and then dying because the bash skill had a long animation. On top of that the old animation is silly since its motions in no way show gain in momentum.

dunno about the lengthy revival animation... i guess that means tanks you heal better make sure aggro doesnt go for you in a KQ or things get difficult..?

Last edited by Scottlee38; 04-22-2011 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: more info
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #132
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scottlee38 View Post
Nooooooo please tell me you dont mean the new bash animation! that animation helps you, I got tired of tanking 10+ enemys and then dying because the bash skill had a long animation. On top of that the old animation is silly since its motions in no way show gain in momentum.

dunno about the lengthy revival animation... i guess that means tanks you heal better make sure aggro doesnt go for you in a KQ or things get difficult..?
How'd you die because of bash? =.o sounds like you just had too many enemies on you.

Um...what.
They just added a 5 second cast time to revival. That means you have to A. stand still while casting it and B. wait there helplessly for 5 seconds ._. Trust me this not good while trying to revive a fighter in the middle of a ton of mobs ._.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #133
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
died from bash because i had a ton of enemies and every second counts. well the old bash made your cleric wiggle its arms in the air and wasted a second, which i had reserved for heal and i took a hit right before i could heal. The new bash just straight smashes down on the enemy, without any unnecessary animation much like the bleed skill.
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #134
Krisja
Slime

Krisja is on a distinguished road
This thread deserves to live!

I have gotten to the point of avoiding DT now unless I am friends with the party. I went on a DT run where I was invited after they had already started (basically "too bad if you don't get boots cuz we refuse to wait for you"). Then the second I got there, 2 mages screamed "buff me" then ran to different rooms immediately. So I ran after one to buff him and the other one promptly died in the other room. I run to the other room to rev him and the first one dies.

This was the point where the fighter then dies at the Titan. He says "Maybe the cleric is just too tired to do her job and needs a cup of coffee". My response was "You're right, coffee sounds like a good idea!", at which point I quit the party and got myself some coffee!!!!!!
Krisja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #135
Effilya
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Kiralia (Mage)
Current Level: 53
Server: Teva
Effilya is on a distinguished road
Yes!
Finaly other clerics with the same problem as I have "Daily". I started playing fiesta as a trickster and made a second char that turned out to be a cleric. I ♥ the cleric but im kinda of a noob with the char lol. Im level 32 at the moment and ive never had so many wispers before, asking me for a buff -.-
Its not "Can i have a buff please?" its "Buff" or "Buff?" or "Buff plz" ._. Come on! im only level 32... I tell them this " Im sorry, but i can't buff yet because of my level" and all i get is..."Wow you suck!" and " What kind of cleric are you?"...walks away. Obviously its not because i don't want to buff its because I CAN'T!!! -.-. In Kq its even worse and im not going there beause everyone knows what i'm talking about lol I would enjoy the cleric role so much more if other players would ask kindly and respect that i can't buff at the moment but we all know that won't happen because a lot of players are ignorant towards us clerics. -sigh-

Clerics FTW

~Effie~♥
Effilya is offline   Reply With Quote