Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
lexdaem
Mushroom

In-Game Name: SunBee
Current Level: 7
Server: bijou
lexdaem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lexdaem
ZOMG the tables are haunted

Hello, I have serious problem with the tables, I'm currently upgrading the tables in the archer skills section and it's very frustrating. I copied the table format from the mages skills and... why are the tables so difficult... ZOMG the wiki is possessed, or maybe not (I should stay away from horror movies for now (just watched paranormal activity 1&2 and [REC] 1&2)).

If anyone can help me I made my user page into a wiki sandbox :P and still trying and trying...
lexdaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like you've losted a few columns when you copied and pasted..

I've copied and pasted again from a mage skill table (in your user page), and have replaced some of the stat.. but not all.. are you able to follow that table and fill in the correct numbers / skill icons??

Were you trying to add/take out columns??

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 AM   #3
lexdaem
Mushroom

I think... somewhere in the middle I got lost, but yes I was trying to take columns out and somehow everything under natures swiftness became a table. I tried to take some columns out and then a small square appeared beneath the table and when I try to paste the table instead of the original everything under the pasted table just lock in a square. T_T
Old 12-13-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Are you taking out the column because it's irrelevant to the skill? Which column is it?

I ended up deleting your little box..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
There, fixed everything. You might wanna use the preview button every now and then, and take a look at how other tables are coded. However, I believe I have found the reason for your grief (someone forgot to place </center> at the end of the Release skill, which is right above your tables, causing a coded mess) and eradicated it. Yay?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #6
lexdaem
Mushroom

But I made the archer skills section so pretty~~~
and now it's gone to it's former self
I want the magical all in one table not the now current tables (can't believe i spend so much time i that).:cries
well thank you Hessah and Belaslav.

*goes in suicidal mode*
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
.... Uhuh. Well, if you decide to come back and try again, you can use the sandbox to practice. We don't mind you making our Wiki more prettier, however what you LEFT BEHIND was anything but acceptable. The least you could've done was either use the preview button or reverted the changes you made.

Nothing personal, however we did have our Wiki vandalised and various articles destroyed over time, making us rewrite things from scratch, so don't be surprised that we are very protective over our Wiki. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I thought you were testing the codes in your user profile page first..?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-14-2010, 03:13 AM   #9
lexdaem
Mushroom

I were but then when I copied to the archers skills it became so weird and annoying... T_T