Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 05:02 AM   #11
Harlot
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Harlot
Current Level: 71
Server: Epith
Harlot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Harlot Send a message via MSN to Harlot Send a message via Yahoo to Harlot

Sleep with her best friend. :P
Old 01-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #12
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
Server: Teva
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
Urrg you noob that not what you do * hit him with a newspaper* Bad Boy Baddddd

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 01-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Since you're still young, I'll let your ignorance about the benefits of alcohol-related therapy slide. I never said drink a whole bottle. A couple of good stiff drinks and a throw-away tryst with someone you'll never see again can work wonders for a broken heart. Just wrap it up and go to town. One more thing:

Old 01-10-2009, 05:08 AM   #14
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

Go Cut your Heart Out with a Wooden Spoon.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #15
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Since you're still young, I'll let your ignorance about the benefits of alcohol-related therapy slide. I never said drink a whole bottle. A couple of good stiff drinks and a throw-away tryst with someone you'll never see again can work wonders for a broken heart. Just wrap it up and go to town. One more thing:
Sounds like my health teacher was wrong. You should deal with problems with alcohol, and when you always have a problem, you should drink. I don't know, that's just something my health teacher said.

I just wondering Hrae (I don't want to cause any trouble, so sorry if this sounds kinda personal), are you an alcoholic?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 AM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
kk, I think some comments in here are meant as jokes, and others....... maybe not.

But, just in case some people cannot see the humor in it, lets make sure to keep it civil please.

Dark, I am sorry about your break-up. Sometimes though, a little time away from each other is the best thing. Helps you to realize how much you really love the other person.

Just find something to do to help take your mind off of the situation and help you kill the time.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #17
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

You should Know Drinking becase of your Reasion. Drinking is Never the Answer of your Love problem.

and thank your spirit for a Better tip then these other player who have answer in a as i like to say : Empty Heart Person . as i answer 1 drinking don't Answer all your problem beside if you want to Drink yourself to death then go ahead i don't care. and No im not goina cheat on her as a Newbie say which is mooore stupid. And Hraesvelg here a thingi all ways whant to say to you

Grow UP and stop acting like a Brat who have problem. if you like to tick off otter player with there problem then don't be a A** so Grow up. Im Not mad at you anymore about the spelling thing a long time ago. If you Treat Me As C*** then i will still do it to you ok.

Last edited by DarkPysics; 01-10-2009 at 05:21 AM..
Old 01-10-2009, 05:16 AM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
He is not saying drinking is the solution to the problem. It just helps to dull some of the pain and helps you to take your mind off of things. You do not have to drink yourself drunk.

Sometimes, when I get really pissed off, a few beers helps to take the edge off and I am not as angry. I am by no means drunk, but it helps to calm me down.

Of course, I am old enough to buy my own drinks, so I have that right. I do not recommend drinking to anyone under age.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #19
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Sounds like my health teacher was wrong. You should deal with problems with alcohol, and when you always have a problem, you should drink. I don't know, that's just something my health teacher said.

I just wondering Hrae (I don't want to cause any trouble, so sorry if this sounds kinda personal), are you an alcoholic?
Nah, I'm not an alcoholic. Just because someone enjoys a drink every now and again doesn't mean they're an alcoholic. Drinking doesn't interfere with my life.

You'll note I'm not advocating drinking yourself into a stupor or crawling into a bottle for a week or so or getting so smashed you end up drunk-dialing or embarrassing the bartender...just a couple of shots to dull the initial ache. It'll also help screw up your courage for that one-night stand I also suggested, heh.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #20
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Oh, ok... That's all I needed to know...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Closed Thread