Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 05:18 AM   #1
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Cretz! Is... Quitting?

Originally Posted by CSR_Cretz
Hey Outsparkians and Cretzites!

I have big news for all of you!

*drum roll*

I am about to embark on an excursion to South-East Asia and my last day as a CSR will be Friday, March 28th. I want to reassure everyone that I will not be leaving the Outspark community, however I'll be rather busy exploring various countries, getting acculturated to new cultures, and hopefully learning new languages!

Please be aware that while I'm there, I won't be able to address any private messages or support concerns that you may have. My inbox will be closed as of today, March 27th. If you have any technical, account, or billing issues that you need assistance with, please send an email to support@outspark.com and either CSR_Hal or CSR_Logan will be more than happy to help you out. They're great guys and both are more than able to provide their advice, help, or information that you are looking for.

Well... I'm gonna miss you all... and I truly mean that. I really love this community and I'll be checking in time to time towards the end of April once I get everything set up in my new location. If you want to stay in touch, I've recently made a Facebook account just for you (Outsparkians)! You can find me by searching "Cretz Outspark." I plan to add photo albums and (maybe) videos of my trips and adventures while I'm there so I encourage all of you to add me to your friends lists!

Take care... all of you, I hope you all continue to enjoy your time here =)

Sincerely,

Cretz
Source:
http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58958

The first and only full-time archer GM/CSR is now gone... ;~;

Bye, Cretz!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:33 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
ummm....I think he's going on vacation...
Old 03-29-2008, 06:52 AM   #3
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
By the kinds of things people arewriting, and from what he wrote, I think it's going to be either really long, or like a semi-temporary new residence...

Btw, lvra, it's almost midnight! Go to bed! xD

Last edited by Hyper; 03-29-2008 at 06:57 AM..
Old 03-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think he's no longer going to be working there. But yeah, from all the times I had talked to Cretz, he seems like a nice guy, unfortunate to see him go. I hope he has fun.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ah man im gonna miss him
Old 03-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
shame..
Old 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Pity...wait...wasn't he a mage CSR?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 03-30-2008, 02:18 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
He was at first.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:02 AM   #9
Hyper

He played ranged characters.