Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 03:55 AM   #31
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Apoline sounds like a pretty lame name for a Goddess. xD But Bijou? Makes me think of Hamtaro and that annoying little french hamster. ~_~ I'm glad they're finally making another server. Maybe some people will finally move to that from Apoline and reduce some of the lag.
No! I loved Hamtaro and Bijou! I even made a little Bijou with pompoms! xDDD!! They're so adorable, hehe!

Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
Ill be staying on Teva, G____G is just too good to leave
We love you too.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:55 AM   #32
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Teva all the way. Just think about it this way. If everyone think like one of the posters, that there will be silence and other stuff then they all go over to Bijou then Teva and Apoline will be a lot less crowded. Maybe even a bit empty and then overcrowding in Bijou.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:56 AM   #33
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I guess you failed the fairy. *shakes head* Oh well, I was hoping to have a leveling partner but I'll try again.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:03 AM   #34
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
I guess you failed the fairy. *shakes head* Oh well, I was hoping to have a leveling partner but I'll try again.
I can still try but its rather difficult. You're already level 37. It took me forever just to get to level 32. I can try but I can't promise you anything. Maybe you should move over to Apoline. >3>
Old 10-20-2007, 04:06 AM   #35
Enrei
Flying Staff

But leveling takes a while in Fiesta and I can't leave my guild and start again from scratch.. suffering.. making silver by selling stones.. D:
Old 10-20-2007, 04:08 AM   #36
MagesRequiem
Archon

But leveling takes a while in Fiesta and I can't leave my guild and start again from scratch.. suffering.. making silver by selling stones.. D:
Well first of all, you'd have me as a leveling partner. I would give a reasonable some of money to get started with. How's 10s sound? :3 If you moved we could make our own Guild. >.>
Old 10-20-2007, 04:11 AM   #37
Enrei
Flying Staff

I don't know, that would be breaking my allegiance to the Guild and my *cough* amazing leader who has a thing for tanks.. and I'm already settled in. I may have to pass, unless you want to try again with the looking for the fairy quest.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:14 AM   #38
MagesRequiem
Archon

I don't know, that would be breaking my allegiance to the Guild and my *cough* amazing leader who has a thing for tanks.. and I'm already settled in.
Get him to move over here too. >.> Who says I don't have a thing for tanks? D: I love tanks. They get slapped around while I stay in the back and cast spells, all nice and comfy. x3 Settle in here. Its much cozier! D:
Old 10-20-2007, 04:15 AM   #39
Enrei
Flying Staff

Not like tanks in Fiesta, but like.. war machine tanks. Like this one: http://www.itsadventuresouthwest.co....s/act_TANK.jpg
Old 10-20-2007, 04:17 AM   #40
MagesRequiem
Archon

Not like tanks, but like.. machine tanks. Like this one: http://www.itsadventuresouthwest.co....s/act_TANK.jpg
Everyone likes those tanks. xD They're all like "Run over stuff, shoot large projectiles, blow stuff up". One of my favorite games for the Nintendo 64/PlayStation was a game called "Battle Tanks". It was fun as hell. >3>
Closed Thread