Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
May someone explain helga to me?

Like what lvl she is.
How do you fight her.
And just everything you know about it.
I read a thread about helga on epith how they are taking her down and i would like to know more about this helga.

Well times for school
Bye.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Helga is essentially the boss mob in the no lvl-restriction dungeon Tomb of Helga.

Unknown about what level he/she/it is but all we do know is that it is high enough to kick much ass.

Difficult to kill as it is usually surrounded by many normal mobs that are enough to kill most any normal players. Helga is reputedly unbeaten in all servers, in all versions of the game due to its difficulty, but is sometimes spawned by a GM in towns anyway.

Favorite target of Cash-Shoppers who want to prove their e-peen.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
^ I wonder if groups of lvl 89's would be able to take Helga down o.o
I'm guessing parties of capped players would be in the near future. Some people are high 8x's already I think o.o Amazing

{ enraya ! }
Old 09-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I really think that high 80's/ 90's should be able to.

Equipment that's +9ed to the nines (really bad pun) that doubles the already insane defense, and some new skills maybe should bring it down.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
A lot of people assume its like a KQ, but big note before you go in...

IT IS NOT!

You will lose exp if you don't have bot, at this point... you will die. There is no reward unless he/she happens to drop something and you're the lucky one out of like 50.

Its a really small dungeon. The aggro range of the mobs is pretty big, so when you get in, you have to move back to the small room asap before your idle state goes away and you aggro. The mobs are class-based spirit-like peoples. There's a fighters, archers, clerics, and mages. The mages are the crappiest, they do a lot of damage and own fighters.

Helga is in the back of the room, so you have to kill all of the mobs to get to him/her. So far Teva's gotten to Helga and gotten its HP down to about 1/4 then we all got owned.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-22-2008 at 03:37 PM..
Old 09-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #6
DarkteK
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: DarkteK
Current Level: 6x
Server: BIJOU
DarkteK is on a distinguished road
I saw one vid of many ppl in Bijou trying to kill Helga, the vid is in facebook xD, but =O!, they die so fast, I wonder how many exp she gives xD

Old 09-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
I got bored once back when I was in my lvl 40s and decided to rush in there and see how far i could get.

The first thing that saw me hit me for like 13000 damage and I haven't wasted the exp to go back again since.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Damage, once it passes a certain number resets back to 0 and goes up to the limit again.

It probably wasn't "only 13000" :P
Old 09-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #9
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
I think the people of epith are close to beating it or something.
http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111734