Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
Next time your cleric gets flamed

so sick of getting flamed for not healing right... i have fully empowered heal... i can usually keep a team of morons alive for a good while... but the occasional death is inevitable with a mage body pulling rooms at a time without t3's...
well i got flamed for not keeping him alive

so after his rant of how horrible my cleric is i reminded him that his xp bar is under my control... life/death is my choice... remember people outside of kq a cleric is the difference between going from 50% to 0 real quick stop yelling at us for your xp greedyness the mobs will come back i promise take it a bit slower

or even worse getting flamed by a clank... for not healing wtf?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Don't say anything, let them pull again then just leave the party.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
done that

then i get flamed more as i laugh and heal myself ^^

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL there was once in Mara (long time ago) where we only had 1 cleric, who's a bit slow...

10 of the inconsiderate people in the KQ are yelling at her, asking her to heal and rev...

she never said a thing, slowly trying to keep up with the team.. until we hit fake mara/marlone... and people are yelling at her again..

she said "i dont want to be here, i want to leave"

and everybody shut up and coorporated LOL!

but yeah if that happened to me, i'd tell someone else to do the pulling... and for the mage to pot as well... some mage doesnt realise how quickly they die... and well if he doesnt understand that our heal has a 3 second cool down then.... he can go die some more

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Originally Posted by Deoial View Post
done that

then i get flamed more as i laugh and heal myself ^^
LOL

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL there was once in Mara (long time ago) where we only had 1 cleric, who's a bit slow...

10 of the inconsiderate people in the KQ are yelling at her, asking her to heal and rev...

she never said a thing, slowly trying to keep up with the team.. until we hit fake mara/marlone... and people are yelling at her again..

she said "i dont want to be here, i want to leave"

and everybody shut up and coorporated LOL!

but yeah if that happened to me, i'd tell someone else to do the pulling... and for the mage to pot as well... some mage doesnt realise how quickly they die... and well if he doesnt understand that our heal has a 3 second cool down then.... he can go die some more
These days, my patience is really thin. I'd quit that party the moment they yelled at me (not that it's ever happened yet... but who knows).

I often stay with a party that can actually take the mob off me and leave the one which can't do that (of course they never know I leave because of their failure to protect their cleric who's healing them like mad). I partied 2 fighters and 2 mages last night. I almost died three times. No one knew (When I asked if they realised I was being attacked, all of them said "nope"). Well, it was time for goodbye. When I left, one of the mages died. lol

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Cleric is the only class that pays attention to other people's HP...

Now that i've played all 4 classes, the other 3 class generally have too many skills to spam to look after someone else's HP... (eventhough at times it seems dead obvious that the fighter should mock the mobs off me)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

I guess it's just me and one of my friends then. I talked to her and she said she also paid attention to the cleric's HP.

On my fighter, we partied in BoD with another fighter and a cleric. The cleric was excellent.

While two of us were attacking vampire bats, I noticed the cleric's HP started dropping and, perhaps the most obvious clue is that she stopped healing. I immediately turned the camera angle and saw two prisoners charging at her. I ran down the stairs with a bat on my tail (I'm a STR fighter with low def but enough to take that bat's hits) and mocked those 2 prisoners off her while the other fighter perhaps didn't realise what just happened. As I expected, she immediately healed me (not herself), though I could take on 3 of them by myself (just a lot of stones and pots though...). It was one of the rare occasions I played fighter since I train my cleric more often nowadays. It was nice to have a good party.

How do you assign hotkeys to your skills, Hes? I only have one single bar for active skills (the bar that uses numerical keys) and I can use the skills without looking at the keyboard most of the times (which is why I had a bit more time checking the others' HPs in party).

Old 12-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah that's coz you played a cleric...

i meant for those who hasnt played a cleric, and was playing the other 3 classes, not often do they watch other people's HP (unless they're a good player.. but thats rare to come by nowadays)

I assume u're asking about my cleric?

All the buffs are on the hot key bars without numbers.. since they're rarely spammed...

then from 3 - 10 I have my active skills (heal, restore, bash, -cant remember- invince, cure, hobby [cant get out of the habit], revive)

then with party heal, and rejuv i had to fit it on shift 1 and 2.. coz i ran out of space LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
You know everyone has a little red bar on top of their head by default... you'd think they'd notice when it's almost gone.

I have no patience with bad clerics. I was the party leader in GH KQ... the first cleric was just waiting at the gate. -kicks- Second cleric heals 10 seconds after you're dead. -kicks- Third... well gawd damn it go make a fighter... -leaves party and solos- I was using up the same amount of pots and stones anyway. I've played all so I know the limit so if they're being crappy they are being crappy... so make a full END fighter if you want to just stand and take hits.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #10
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

I was talking about my fighter so I asked about your fighter. lol

I added to STR on my fighter because in my early days, I was told to do so by someone who's been playing this game for a long time. I don't use CS so I just went with STR because when I learnt about different types of fighters, my STR was already too high.

and lol @ loveless. when is wabbit coming back?

Closed Thread