Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
asdarknessfalls13
Imp

In-Game Name: Shinza
Current Level: 25 going 26
Server: apoline
asdarknessfalls13 is on a distinguished road
Emo

as u can tell by my username i am kind of goth. that name does not offend me but a similar name does offend me this name is EMO (short for emotional) i am constanly bullied cuz i wear blacklike all the time. wat shuldi do ppl plzi need ur advice on wat 2 do.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Simple.

Ignore it.

You know who you are and if they don't like it they can fuck off.

A simple fact.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Go pastel.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Simple.

Ignore it.

You know who you are and if they don't like it they can fuck off.

A simple fact.
Have to agree on that one. If you like being goth or just wear black then so be it. Some people are just too closed-minded to accept the fact that another person likes something else. The only thing bullies look for is attention, just don't give it to them and they'll eventually lose interst.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Next time they bug you just act bored and say "That's nice...really? Cool. Fascinating." People who bug others for the way they dress really aren't worth the effort. x3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Emo is the new "gay": Just another term people use to get a conversation going that has little relevance with the word's actual meaning. Nothing wrong with being emo =/ 'cause everyone's a little emo in the inside.

Tadiakichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I'm not goth or emo, but I'd just ignore them. Or learn how to curse them out in a different language. Try Dutch.

Originally Posted by Tadiakichi View Post
Emo is the new "gay": Just another term people use to get a conversation going that has little relevance with the word's actual meaning. Nothing wrong with being emo =/ 'cause everyone's a little emo in the inside.
Exactly.

Student?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I used to be goth in high school before the "emo" crowd came along. Goth != emo. We weren't whiny people who complained about stuff. We liked black, we liked death metal, and we didn't give a damn what anyone else thought. The fact that you're complaining about it and seeking help on an internet forums makes me think that you might have caught a touch of the emo. Either ignore them or beat the crap out of them.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 AM   #9
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Nothing wrong with being upset for being bullied, though....I mean what hrae said - I got bullied by a bunch of stupid preppy boys in 9th and 10th grade, but they stopped when I said to one, "Leave me alone or I'll kick you" and he didn't, so I turned and kicked him in the stomach. o_o They never bothered me again.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 AM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
LOL
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote