Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #31
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

Nope, that's perfectly normal clericoolness. I see HP bars dropping too.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-12-2008, 06:25 AM   #32
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I want to play my Mage but I have to wait til he goes on so I don't leave him behind. Otherwise I really doubt I'd find an equally great Cleric. >_< If my Cleric was on a separate account and I could play two at a time I would so do that... but yeah.

I'm not 4x yet... still in my 30s but I think that if I actually play my Mage I'd already be 40 or close to it. Can't wait until the 40 Abyss cause the 30 Abyss seriously sucks. I hate that fog thing and the mobs are too floaty.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:44 AM   #33
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
On my cleric, the only downfall is that when I look at chat, my party and I die. If I focus on party healths, I don't look at the chat especially when I'm the only cleric in party. I can't multitask. xD

Last night, there were 3 cleris in GH KQ party (including me) so I spent A LOT of time talking. Hessah was great on her fighter but she tended to go crazy (upon my request) whenever I was typing. Excellent timing. >.>

Next time, I'm gonna ask her to take off all her amour and we go cruising.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #34
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Haha I usually just look at everyone's HP, and I know I can heal 2400//3900 so then I'll just kinda see where the limit is on the party status bars, and yeah I just got used to it...

so I know when to heal, and I use F2 F3 F4 F5 too much for anyone to think about. =/

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 10-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #35
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I want to play my Mage but I have to wait til he goes on so I don't leave him behind. Otherwise I really doubt I'd find an equally great Cleric. >_< If my Cleric was on a separate account and I could play two at a time I would so do that... but yeah.

I'm not 4x yet... still in my 30s but I think that if I actually play my Mage I'd already be 40 or close to it. Can't wait until the 40 Abyss cause the 30 Abyss seriously sucks. I hate that fog thing and the mobs are too floaty.
30 abyss sucked a lot. I would take ages trying to lure a bunch of mobs together (even if I'm ranged!) and when I get feared they all go to my poor cleric. Damn ghosts.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:52 AM   #36
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
Haha I usually just look at everyone's HP, and I know I can heal 2400//3900 so then I'll just kinda see where the limit is on the party status bars, and yeah I just got used to it...

so I know when to heal, and I use F2 F3 F4 F5 too much for anyone to think about. =/
Trouble is I'm very talkative in-game. Which is why I prefer playing fighter because I can chat while fighting most of the time. lol

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #37
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL!! Multitasking pro! thats pretty funny~

ah yeah dont get me wrong, i didnt mean that good clerics are exclusive to Aussies XD

To keep it more on topic:
Someone said that good clerics are usually the ones where their first character is cleric... so new cleric players.. are actually the good clerics... (maybe coz they usually start the game knowing / thinking that they will be a full support class)
-Has not read any pages since that quote-

My cleric was my second Character. my first as an Archer, IchigoHollow. And as I said I own as a cleric :3

Last edited by Phantom Badger; 10-12-2008 at 12:17 PM..
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #38
wet_noxious
Imp

In-Game Name: Aragos
Current Level: 74
Server: Apoline
wet_noxious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to wet_noxious Send a message via Skype™ to wet_noxious
yo ppl ;D , well ye i have a 74lvl mage (Aragos) playing on apoline and trying to play cleric not im kinda new with that ... got it to lvl 43 now and its really , how to say it impossible to get killed (u have healing , pot and stone ) lmao , i almost soloed Robo kq i started running the mobs and i spawned there alone , i got it till almost 10 minz left till the end of the kq and i lagged >.< ... yup i got r@ped lmao ... depends a good cleric , full supportive like full end or stuff or full str with end gears . i chose the 1st option cause u have hell of a def for your lvl , good hp , get a +9 use t1 aim scroll u kill fast too and increase all sort of healing spells at max + max dmg on attacking skills + i can give u an advice for all the ppl who play celric and dont know that u can change ( select ) the players in the pt with the F1,F2,F3,F4,F5 keys and this makes it really easy to control party's hp ... i like to work in team
Old 10-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #39
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I tried using F1, F2, F3... couldnt get use to it...

And.. i dont calculate how much HP people have and how much i heal =/ whoever has the least HP gets my first heal... whoever's more important gets my first heal... LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-12-2008, 11:15 PM   #40
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I tried using F1, F2, F3... couldnt get use to it...

And.. i dont calculate how much HP people have and how much i heal =/ whoever has the least HP gets my first heal... whoever's more important gets my first heal... LOL
i dont know if its the wow player in me, but i feel like a nub anytime i click, so i force myself to use the f keys to pick teammates. I've played around with different keys but i'm too used to stock keys now.