Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

I'm wondering what movie or product they're going to try to push with it.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #12
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I'm wondering what movie or product they're going to try to push with it.
Se7en 2
Rightclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #13
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
That face is creepy O.o

/scared
Old 10-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
Se7en 2
Wouldn't that be 4t33n?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #15
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
lmfao!
Rightclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #16
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
I saw him once... he was in the park when i was 3 in a long trench coat, offering children candy in his pocket and saying they could pet his puppy if they climbed into his black, windowless van.

In all seriousness, though, i dont see what they could really market from it. Time will tell whether or not it's a marketing scheme, but if it's real, it'd be worth looking into.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #17
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Because an Italian company named Guerriglia Marketing would own and operate a legitimate site about dream psychology instead of being some sort of viral marketing campaign.

From the main page of their website(via Google Translate):

1. Guerrilla Marketing is a set of non-conventional communication techniques that achieves maximum visibility with minimum investment
2. Guerrilla Marketing strategies to develop the market through the staging of pseudo-events designed to integrate company's image
3. Guerrilla Marketing exploits the need for new Media and the permeability of its mechanisms to promote ideas, brands or products
4. Guerrilla Marketing Program and inoculated in the media system memetic virus can replicate itself in the minds of consumers
5. Guerrilla Marketing is a process of dissipation of the trust that still puts the consumer in the economy as a whole for the benefit of the success of a single company:
Old 10-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #18
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
4. Guerrilla Marketing Program and inoculated in the media system memetic virus can replicate itself in the minds of consumers
5. Guerrilla Marketing is a process of dissipation of the trust that still puts the consumer in the economy as a whole for the benefit of the success of a single company:
wtf.

I'm going to chalk that one up as lost in translation.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #19
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Because an Italian company named Guerriglia Marketing would own and operate a legitimate site about dream psychology instead of being some sort of viral marketing campaign.

From the main page of their website(via Google Translate):

1. Guerrilla Marketing is a set of non-conventional communication techniques that achieves maximum visibility with minimum investment
2. Guerrilla Marketing strategies to develop the market through the staging of pseudo-events designed to integrate company's image
3. Guerrilla Marketing exploits the need for new Media and the permeability of its mechanisms to promote ideas, brands or products

Hey, didnt say it wasnt likely that it's a hoax. Just saying that the implications would be interesting if it wasnt, and wondering what the hoax would be supporting, assuming that such a theory is true. i could see it perhaps being a movie... but im not sure.

Also, most marketing sites are more well done than that. They must be on a low budget.

Last edited by Jikanu; 10-19-2009 at 01:09 AM..
Jikanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
So they're trying to prove that they can market something cheaply, and get lotsa attentions, regardless of whether what they're advertising made sense?

Sounds to me like they're advertising for themselves... AND IT'S WORKING! Look at us! xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote