Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
A letter from Trixie???

GM_WishBone was working late yesterday and happened to find this letter floating around the office. It has some details about what Trixie has been doing the last couple weeks and he wanted to share it with you all.

Dear you know who you are =),
How have you been? It seems like we never get time to talk to each other anymore? I hope all the mischief you are creating is paying off, I know everything I've done is starting to pay dividends. The last few weeks at Outspark has been rather fun; changing the names of various GMs, spawning monsters in towns, and causing mayhem and speculation on the Fiesta forums =P.
A few things have been rather interesting in the last couple weeks. Not only have I created mayhem in Fiesta but I have done some productive things to get our name out. First thing is a new class is coming to Fiesta. The class follows my tricky ways and I wanted them to use dual claws and dual swords because they are awesome! I also have made an event quest so the people of Isya can find out more information on the Trickster class. If you are interested in what it's all about go to this site: http://events.outspark.com/2011/fiesta/teaser/info/
There is also some top secret information on there available to those that completed the event quest. If you want to access it click on the New Events link on the upper right of the page I linked to you. The password is provided if you complete the quest which starts at the Guard Captain Shutian in Elderine.
I miss causing mayhem to the world together and hope that we can see each other real soon.
Sincerely,Trixie <3
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote