Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #21
Uklyvian
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Uklyvian/Will/Nachito
Current Level: 8x/7x/6x
Server: Teva
Uklyvian is infamous around these parts

with all the unhappy kq stuff, i won mara kq today with four people lmao xD

Old 01-02-2009, 04:26 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
With half an hr to spare...

Determination FTW!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Wow, that's actually pretty good. Mara done with 4 people and a half hour left.

I just tried KKP with two other fighters and a cleric just now. We couldn't kill fast enough but we certainly were containing KKP and spawns relatively well. Just didn't have enough DD power, even though we were all using 2hs. So one of the fighters mentioned KKP hasn't recovered again and the time wouldn't permit us to kill him, so we decided to go try to kill phinofly instead. Haha. So about 50s down the drain, but it was fun, so that's all that matters.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
Originally Posted by JokerX View Post
Ive checked other servers recently...I think Epith is the worst at KQs..(im always there though to save the day)Teva isnt bad,Bijou is good,and the other i think is second worst. *and no affense to those in Epith or the other server).(my main server is epith;and im a fighter not a tanker but it seems i always end up being the tank)
*loves her Bijou* I have two characters on Apoline...so far I haven't been in a successful KQ there. T.T Of course I have only participated in King Slime so far. I just created my twin archers Nuada and Nuala about five days ago. It may get better the higher lvl they get but I never had any problems with King Slime in Bijou.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Old 01-03-2009, 03:27 AM   #25
Kamille_Bidan
Slime

In-Game Name: Kamille_Bidan
Current Level: 79
Kamille_Bidan is on a distinguished road
I hate the fact that fighters don't want to step up and tank anymore. I was in one kkp and out of 5 fighters, 1 decided to tank but didn't have the scrolls to fully tank. So after a minute of having the rest of the fighters looking around for some super tank, me (archer) and a mage decided to tank kkp ourselves and manage to win. Needless to say, I don't rely on fighters to tank anymore. As far as I'm concerned, most fighters are useless now...except for miriamele and loveless .
Old 01-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #26
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
I remember one time in Mara, someone wanted to quit the kq. (dont know why) before we got to the first part he lured marlone out and killed us alll D:

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 01-03-2009, 04:01 AM   #27
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
<3 Thanks KB.

"Tanks" are hard to find these days because DD is the current trend. It's easier to solo with. And DDers just hope that somebody will tank, because if nobody does, the boss is just going to go around killing people unless a lucky DDer, usually a mage or archer, is able to contain. Or a clank. Besides, tank-built fighters get a lot of rap from other fighters because it's less efficient to solo as a tank.

I mainly just don't like it when people join and then afk for the whole thing or leech. Bleh. I typically expect people to be present unless they say so, and tanking with a super-chatty cleric and dying is not very fun.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #28
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Originally Posted by JokerX
"I think Epith is the worst at KQs..(im always there though to save the day)Teva isnt bad,Bijou is good,and the other i think is second worst."
Willing to bet your life on that statement? I have 144 screenshots that beg to differ...

The past 12 robos....

TWELVE!

I have made it to two minutes....
I died at the two minute marker....
Was unable to get a rez and released with 30 seconds untill victory.

So basicly two minutes are all that stand between me and my first successful KQ since my second gold hill at level 34.

***KQ Starts***
Everything goes GREAT. Everyone always does their job untill some idiot decides to start attacking Robo. Thats when it breaks down.
***Six minutes to go***
I do what my party asks me to do. Attack vivis. Next thing I know 20 colls and 12 skeletons are barreling down on me and I cant move fast enough. I die.
***Four Minutes to go***
I somehow aggro robo. From ACROSS THE MAP! Im doing nothing, trying to survive. BAM DEAD.
***Two minutes to go***
Right when I think im gonna squeeeeeeak by with a win. One win is all I ever asked for. No. DD's decide to fight over whos gonna kill robo. Mobs spawn. I die.

The last two minutes are always spent the same. Desperately pleading for a raise while clerics just stand there, assured of their victory, dancing the stupid freggin soulja boi dance and molesting the gem again (didnt get a screenie this time I was too mad and too far away) while I beg and plead for a raise from my party and then the room. I always release to roumen with 30 seconds left. ALWAYS. Twelve times. I have tried to give Robo a chance TWELVE MOTHER LOVING TIMES. And then it dawns on me...

Its not the KQ...

Its the players. No one EVER wants to work together. The only thing anyone wants to know is "Who is gonna tank robo?"

Bijou is full of some of the greediest, egomaniacal, self centered players I have ever met. And you know what. I wanted to quit. This morning. 7 hours ago. I was going to quit playing. But then I overheard one of my guildies talking in roumen about how I help them out alot whenever they need it and I remembered all of the awesome players I have met on bijou, and I suddenly realized that if I quit, if I give up, then they win. That will be one less higher leveled player for newer players to look out for if they need help. And the one thing that makes good players shine even more is all the trash floating around.

So let them be the way they are. So long as I know there are other players out there that care about more than the fake money in their digital storage, or the little yellow letters floating by their pseudonymn, I wont quit playing. Bad players or good players, it is what it is.

And I just made level 45 sucka!

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 01-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #29
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
So let them be the way they are. So long as I know there are other players out there that care about more than the fake money in their digital storage, or the little yellow letters floating by their pseudonymn, I wont quit playing. Bad players or good players, it is what it is.
Glad you said that. lol I was about to cry. I was all like...'T.T'

P.S. I would have reved you. XD

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Old 01-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #30
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Well, Mindspank, Robo is kinda like that. It was pretty much the same story in Apoline. However, I almost always joined with a friend/guild-mate, so I had some support when I was healing. You know, if your party has one good fighter (not necessarily a tank, DDs can tank too, they just need to know how), and one good cleric (preferably two as a revive backup), you will definitely survive, if not necessarily kill robo. I'm afraid to say, whenever I have seen Robo killed in a KQ, it was at the expense of every other party, i.e, if one party focussed on Robo, every other one died because of aggro from all the spawning monsters. I also happen to have gotten my Robo kill at level 45 in precisely such a KQ.

While I never got a character high levelled enough to do Robo in Bijou, the last time I did Mara there, was a pretty good experience. If you quit Bijou, you'll find Apoline atleast, to be nearly the same, if a bit better. I have no idea about Epith, but Teva seems a pretty okay server. A little better than Apoline, but only a little.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Closed Thread