Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 02:43 AM   #1
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry Apoline...

I believe the time has come. I must cut my losses and move on. I'm moving to Teva. I should've gone there first because it would've saved me a lot of trouble but I didn't. Besides, I made a lot of great friends on Apoline. Anyways, i'm giving away my stuff to my friends so don't bother asking for any of them. However, I will bring up a list of all the crap i'm giving away just so you can see how hard I worked on everything. Gah... level 32 is going to be a bitch to get to again.

I'm moving for several reasons. One, most of FiestaFans are on Teva. Two, i'm tired of being harassed on Apoline (long story, I can tell it if you'd like). Three, Apoline just sucks. Teva just seems like the better choice. Besides, last I heard there was a kid named "Fireriot" on Teva that was supposedly the greatest Mage in all of Isya. Well, I think its about time I took him down a notch and claimed that crown for myself. xD

But anyways, it'll be a while before I fully move onto Teva. Until then i'll be saying goodbye to all my friends, giving them all my junk, etc. But I already went ahead and created my characters on Teva so I can begin playing at any time. I don't expect any special treatment or anything but it would be fantastic if I could get helped out a bit, maybe add some of you guys to my friend list, and hopefully try to get back to where I was.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Muahahaha, welcome to the Teva side.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:52 AM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Such a shame...All that work lost....
But anyway welcome to Teva and enjoy your stay.

Since your prone to typing out long messages couldyou explain why you've been harassed.

If you need any help lemme know....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:54 AM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
I believe the time has come. I must cut my losses and move on. I'm moving to Teva. I should've gone there first because it would've saved me a lot of trouble but I didn't. Besides, I made a lot of great friends on Apoline. Anyways, i'm giving away my stuff to my friends so don't bother asking for any of them. However, I will bring up a list of all the crap i'm giving away just so you can see how hard I worked on everything. Gah... level 32 is going to be a bitch to get to again.

I'm moving for several reasons. One, most of FiestaFans are on Teva. Two, i'm tired of being harassed on Apoline (long story, I can tell it if you'd like). Three, Apoline just sucks. Teva just seems like the better choice. Besides, last I heard there was a kid named "Fireriot" on Teva that was supposedly the greatest Mage in all of Isya. Well, I think its about time I took him down a notch and claimed that crown for myself. xD

But anyways, it'll be a while before I fully move onto Teva. Until then i'll be saying goodbye to all my friends, giving them all my junk, etc. But I already went ahead and created my characters on Teva so I can begin playing at any time. I don't expect any special treatment or anything but it would be fantastic if I could get helped out a bit, maybe add some of you guys to my friend list, and hopefully try to get back to where I was.
Welcome to Teva...or the dark side?

I believe I was the one who mentioned Fireriot to you. Anyways...

You can have fun beating him as a mage, I'll just be the greatest scrollmaker alive...
Old 10-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #5
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
You got so far so fast O.O. lvl 3x and you havent been playing for very long. Ive been playing since CB1 and the highest my chrarcters have ever been is 28 O.O

welcome to Teva...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-15-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
We do have cookies, though.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:59 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
lvlh4x like me?
Old 10-15-2007, 03:00 AM   #8
Ryoji
Honeying

In-Game Name: RyojiSama
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Ryoji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryoji
Teva is cooler... The Dark Side uses the force better =3
Old 10-15-2007, 03:01 AM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
lvlh4x like me?
Post hax.

How can you GRIND and POST at the same time?!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:08 AM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
See? You guys are the reason i've wanted to switch to Teva for so long. You guys are just really friendly. I kinda wish Izanagi was around because I need to know the truth. Anyways, i've gotten harassed for two different events that Steam held. The first one was apparently a GM Guild War. I wasn't told much but apparently I said something and it caused Steam to cancel the event or the extra EXP that usually follows those events. I'm not entirely sure what because they never explained it to me. They usually just called me a "noob" and chewed me out. Another time was apparently during a "Find the GM" event where Steam went and hide some where in the Forest of Mist.

Before I continue, let me tell you a little something, my computer sucks. It can't handle anything except old games and even then it doesn't handle them that great. This PC wasn't designed with video games in mind. Anyways, I was there and I did complain about the lag but I was also joking around and from what i've been told it was my fault there wasn't more EXP and that it wasn't longer. What we got was x2 EXP for about 6 hours or so because Steam forgot to come back and turn it off.

Because of both events and due to some whacked reason I was blamed for both. I've been harassed, KSed, and kicked out of a Guild because of it. And when I tried to defend myself they only attacked me more. I'll admit, I am annoying and I am eccentric but why would I do such things? First of all these events affect me to and there's no one in the world who would love any extra amount of EXP more than me. And secondly, I could not have been responsible for the first event as I usually hit "Shift+Z" the moment I get into town because my PC can not handle it.

And as you know in Roumen you can't talk (Except in Party, Guild, and Whisper) when you hit "Shift+Z". The Guild that kicked me out was "Nox_Noctis". They didn't give me a chance to defend myself and just attacked me. None of them gave me a chance and i've been attacked by many people (not physically, verbally) by many people because of some stupid rumor or whatever. I'm done with that. I've got enough problems in my life and I don't need more from a bunch of stupid little kids on a video game. Anyways, guys, I thank you. I do help you'll help and I do hope we can all be friends because thats all i'm looking for.
Closed Thread