Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-18-2010, 07:25 AM   #81
HealFire
King Crab

In-Game Name: TevaDragon, BabyDragon, DragonNinja, BlackDragonz, Healfire
Current Level: 6x, 4x, 4x, 6x, 5x
Server: Teva
HealFire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HealFire

Do they have a lvl 69 repeat nows? cause i saw on another wiki that they havce a decent one

HealFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #82
Bestia
Slime

In-Game Name: Bestia
Current Level: 80
Server: Bijou
Bestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bestia Send a message via Skype™ to Bestia
I really didn't have that much problems around 6x since i spammed CC like hell.. Wich also pretty much solved the 7x grinding problems (no reps at 72 - 76) because i ended up with tons of quests and didn't really have to grind TR (tho ofc i also spammed a little Harpys)
Bestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #83
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
so when i get to lvl 6x-7x i hope i don't need to grind because i hate it :P
Old 07-27-2010, 02:05 AM   #84
Dood078
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: dood079
Current Level: 62
Dood078 is on a distinguished road
man i have to get to work and get to lvl 60 so i can use this guide maybe it will make lvling faster for me i lvl slower than everyone else for some reason
i mean i have a lvl 69 mage on my friend list who started at the same time i did and im only lvl 43

Dood078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:31 AM   #85
ramenation
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Tankasaurus
Current Level: 56
ramenation is on a distinguished road
Thanks!
Wow..Thanks for this guide Itll help me so much once I get to 60, as Im at 56 right now.
ramenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #86
Melde_Westbrook
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Melde_Westbrook
Current Level: 43
Server: Epith
Melde_Westbrook is on a distinguished road
I will be back to look at this better once I reach lv. 60
Thanks for this!
Melde_Westbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #87
oLz.hero1
Slime

In-Game Name: oLz.hero1,HolyCrit,oLzCutie,Lord_Gaara
Current Level: 91,82,76,71
oLz.hero1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to oLz.hero1 Send a message via MSN to oLz.hero1 Send a message via Yahoo to oLz.hero1
I've been on Teva server for years and actually found this guide like 2 years ago but my characters were already 91,76,82,and 71 so i used my gf's fighter from 25 and just hit 60 monday so i'll be testing this out now.The only thing that i can add to this great guide is having the crystal castle now yes you can lvl lot quicker.the best part of having the new +10 weapons all you need is a couple godly friends with a ton of patience.I dit it fora couple friends with only +9 axe and my 55 fighter set was only +6 each piece.If yur really careful and taking your time you can do this as a duo just a good fighter and a great healer.You party up outside the gate 1 person just stand there and wait but both gotta be lvl 61.Then the 1 person just enters looks first room for zombies if none there quit pty n repty n enter again.I've tried this few times you can get lucky hit them in 2nd or 3rd try or sometimes might take 10 tries.But once yur zombies are there call yur partner in.Now open a chest and run both of you till halfway down stairs.Then fighter if you have decent defence while trying yur best to only pull 1 by 1 to get yur drop to turn in yur repeat yur ok.once in awhile you might get 2 on u disadvantage is as soon as cleric heals they get agro and attacked.So my way was have cleric hit me with a restore first as i pull then cleric run below stairs i kick or mock zombie try killing him middle of stairs.If deva first then cleric hit a heal or invincve couple hits zombie dead both get yur drop but if only 1 drops then 1 pick it up kill next 1.Then here the patiencesave yurself a dozen eld or sand hill scrolls to turn in quick same as uruga scrolls too once the first person turns in and is about to coime back into cc second person go turn in.Then just continue this because its 15% exp per turn in and repeats till yur both 64.Yes its expencive in scrolls and time consuming and boring but by the time yur finished you've gone from 61-64 and earned almost 2 gold.Theni'd follow guide untill 68 or 69 then try spamming yur cc again getting few more of them but with full party of lvl's 65-69 so theres no zombie repeats now slowing tou down.
Hope this helps a few of you i just hit 25% into 60 on my new fighter monday evening so i'm looking forward to finally testing this guide.
71 mage LordGaara
76 archer oLzCutie
82 Cleric HolyCrit
60 Fighter Shalua
Feel free to hunt any of my characters down and ask for any help i'm always helping others freely
i don't charge like others for pwerlvling and i'm always giving lower gears away to people needingthem i'm still trying to rebuild my storage full of gears cause in last 2 years i've almost cleaned out 3 guild storages full of free giveaways.Just watch in eld is where i usually shout for annual _OutLawZ_ giveaways.I useally stand in arena or shutian shout a lvl and class item if yur that lvl and class or close 1st to trade me gets the item.
Always here to help at anytime peace out oLzHero
oLz.hero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #88
Kleiver
Slime

Kleiver is on a distinguished road
Awesome. I left fiesta on my pala a long time ago lvl 63. this guide encouraged me to lvl him up again. awesomely written.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #89
Kleiver
Slime

Kleiver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FiestaFan93 View Post
so when i get to lvl 6x-7x i hope i don't need to grind because i hate it :P
if u hate grind quit fiesta
Old 04-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #90
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got not money for ANY +10... i only made my own +4 without cs items... so i broke 3 +7 items so im pretty scared now... and im on bijou so things are pretty sad there... isnt teva rediculously populated since it was the first?
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote