Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #31
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem View Post
Either you failed to read my entire post or you just enjoy being a hypocrite. And what the hell is with this constant "If you don't like it, you should play something else?". Well no duh! Christ! I GET IT! But I love Fiesta enough to play it and point out its flaws despite whether people know about them or not. Thats fine if you don't mind playing with bugs and glitches but its that very same mentality that causes things to never get fixed. I'm kind of getting tired of repeating myself and even more tired of hearing you all become broken records and spout the same ass kissing that i've heard a million times.
Feel free to stop visiting this thread.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:06 AM   #32
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
For EVERYONE else - This thread is NOT about Wizard. Please continue your discussions.

Is that clear enough????

If you would like to see what my rant is about, simply log onto Outspark.com - oh yeah and look up Spirit of Fire on there so you can see her last post to show that YES I was on the forum today and NO I am not a liar.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #33
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Ok, how in the world do you compare complaining about a capitalist company's service, or lack of service, with complaining about the food you get from a church or charity after losing your home? (Or whatever was said.) I don't think I'm included in the "complainer" group, but that would really offend me if I was.

I've never said I hated Outspark or Fiesta, in fact, I like Fiesta enough to add an average of $15 a month. Paying customer or not, do you think deleting announcements about deserved compensation is ever ok? That is really the only problem I have with Outspark. Other that what Patchouli stated, about how CL's get free cash store items (you heard me) and access to any map, even if only for some idiotic video... That is power abuse/favoritism. (You choose.)

Also, I think the latest patch was the best thing they've done so far. No compatability issues, no bugs, no server crashes. They are definitely improving, and that's all I need to be happy.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:29 AM   #34
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
lo, Iwas at work, it was the best I could come up with. The point I was trying to make was why complain about something that is free? Its free!!!!!!!! Free!!!!!!!!!! Free!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, voice suggestions, voice irratants, but why do the same people complain about how awful this game is over and over and over and over and over, yet they still play. Why do people berate everything that there is about this game, yet they still play? If there is that much to complain about with a FREE game, then fins another free game.

And at Hyper directly - no, your comlaints so far have been fine. You do not constantly berate and insult the game, Outsparks, the GMs, and others affiliated with the game. I myself have voiced a few of my issues I have had with the game. However, I say my piece and then go on, it is not the same thing over and over again. I don't constantly say how this game sucks and everything that is assocaited with the game sucks. Neither do you, so no you are not classified as the people I am referring to.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-28-2008, 04:02 AM   #35
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
You're acting as if I was referring to you and your enjoyment.
To extirpate the flame war, the way the statement prior statement to his complaint was worded can be misleading if the passage was not read thoroughly, or was quickly skimmed to derive the overall implication. No, she is not directly addressing you, as the penultimate and final questions are not only rhetorical in nature, but are also juxtaposed for emphasis.

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I've never said I hated Outspark or Fiesta, in fact, I like Fiesta enough to add an average of $15 a month. Paying customer or not, do you think deleting announcements about deserved compensation is ever ok? That is really the only problem I have with Outspark. Other that what Patchouli stated, about how CL's get free cash store items (you heard me) and access to any map, even if only for some idiotic video... That is power abuse/favoritism. (You choose.)
If they continue insofar to award Community Leaders with items that can only be acquired by the general public through the use physical currency, then they are seriously jeopardizing their entire franchise if a sizable portion of the gaming population takes offense. I personally fail to see how a few select individuals that spend an average of five hours a day lurking on the Official Outspark Forums merit items simply because they are able to devote more time. Not to criticize the character of Outspark employees, but I find that their sense of priorities and justifications are sometimes extraordinarily misguided.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:15 AM   #36
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^Those are some fancy words... o:

Not only did a CL have free stuff, none of it is avaliable to normal users. It was the cheetah loincloth. They also had special movers, and some other non-attainable items.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:31 AM   #37
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
For EVERYONE else - This thread is NOT about Wizard. Please continue your discussions.

Is that clear enough????

If you would like to see what my rant is about, simply log onto Outspark.com - oh yeah and look up Spirit of Fire on there so you can see her last post to show that YES I was on the forum today and NO I am not a liar.
this one?

Originally Posted by Spirit_of_Fire
I want to vote for both. However, since i can only chose one, I voted for level restrction on Uruga.
There should have been a third option on the poll for C) All the above.
Also, I dont see how its wrong to keep complaining about the same things, if they are never fixed. Its not like im flooding the GM's inbox (i dont reallly think my PMs will make much difference in this case so i cant even be bothered). im just frustrated everytime i have to block yet another one of those botters, and now that i see that the once botter-free epith has a few botters, but i've more or less gotten used to it since its only a few... I guess i will never be able to get rid of the mentality that outspark=full of botters=unprofessional. But like i said i dont spam the GMs and neither do i make any "!@!&^*@^!&#!^& BOTTERS!" threads...
Old 02-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #38
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
Ah yes. The same droves of people I met when I played Maple Story. What I want to know is how these same people behave in real life. Sadly, these are probably the same people who won't vote/watch the news/try to make a difference in their community when they grow up.

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Closed Thread