Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

@Wizard - do not be so conceited. I posted this after one of my few trips to the official site. Where everyone was complaining about all the "problems" that the latest patch caused. Although, I do not know why I even need to explain any of this to you. Unless, of course it is to point out that not everything is about you or revolves around you, including my rant. So I will ask you to not make references to my panties or any other thing that could possibly belong to me, as I find you mentioning my panties very offensive and violating.

Also, at your last part of your message. In case you failed to notice, I am a Mod. This means I am responsible for reading all posts, even those that are lacking. Therefore, yes I must force myself to read your posts.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-27-2008, 09:48 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I did actually skip Wizard's post until Spirit mentioned it in her post LOL! ANYWAY! on topic...

I admit that during my Fiesta times, i'm sure i would've complained about one thing or another...

But what most people didnt recognised is that Outspark is actually IMPROVING and they are working very hard, AND they have limited control over the patch of the game.

I think, most of the people that are complaining extensively are those who hasnt worked in the real world, they think "how hard is it to tell someone u want something and get it?" well the world doesnt evo around you in particular, everything requires planning, researching, submitting, producing, applying and u cant all of those in two days.

Sure, you might think it's easy to just fix the bug here, and fix the bug there, but you've always got to look at the BIG picture, things as a whole, if Outspark make little changes here and there, how will that affect the next big patch they apply from their Devs?

To be honest, I'm quite impress with their latest patch, i hvnt found anything wrong with it yet except apparently BR isnt suppose to open but hey its in our favour.

I've learnt to be patient with Outspark's patch, all the things we've reported they've silently taken notes and worked on it, even those issues that are not apparent. I was only not happy with the way they announced things and take it down as the date comes close by, but i think they've learnt not to do that anymore, so they opt for announcing the patch when they're SURE they can patch up, which is like 3 hrs before the patch time. (Short notice but at least it happened!)

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #13
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Wizard - do not be so conceited. I posted this after one of my few trips to the official site. Where everyone was complaining about all the "problems" that the latest patch caused. Although, I do not know why I even need to explain any of this to you. Unless, of course it is to point out that not everything is about you or revolves around you, including my rant. :) So I will ask you to not make references to my panties or any other thing that could possibly belong to me, as I find you mentioning my panties very offensive and violating. :p

Also, at your last part of your message. In case you failed to notice, I am a Mod. This means I am responsible for reading all posts, even those that are lacking. Therefore, yes I must force myself to read your posts.
Sure, sure. I'll believe that when Hell freezes over. And by my calculations, it has yet to do so. I'm glad not everything revolves around me as i'm not all that fond of attention. Yes, that may sound quite ridiculous considering some of my posts but rest assured, I despise attention and I do not wish to gain it by any means. I'm sorry your too sensitive to handle something like but i'm afraid you're just going to have to get over it as I am within my rights to make such references as it is in no way, vulgar.

Unfortunately, I have noticed. But you must have failed to notice that there is also several other mods on this website. From my count there is roughly six mods, therefore you are not obligated to read my posts as any of the others could easily do such a task. So once again Ms. Prom Queen, you do not need to force yourself to read my posts, skip them and have someone else read them.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Flame-baiting will not be tolerated. It can and will result in infractions being placed on your account.
You have already been warned you about your posts before. And your direct references to me could be considered flame-baiting.
Also, when I am the only mod on, it IS my responsibility to monitor the posts and not leave the bad ones for other mods to take care of.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #15
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
I am not "flame baiting", as you call it. I am merely speaking my mind and you are simply being too sensitive to a saying that has been around for many years. You can punish me if you'd like but it'll have no effect on me. All you'll do is prove my point about mods, GMs, etc. abusing their power because their job is heavily influenced by their personal opinions/views. Or maybe its just me who believes that any one with power should remain unbiased towards others no matter what.

Obviously that is impossible for the mods of this website to do as you have all "mingled" with one another and have become quite close thus altering the way you do your job. Rather than punishing those who have done wrong you would punish those of whom you dislike and of whom the others dislike as well. I've naught done a thing wrong but apparently you and few others say otherwise.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
This topic isnt really about wat u think about mods... lets get back on topic shall we?

I 4got to mention that Fiesta is the only free game i've played so far that actually have new quest every level... yes.. the number of quest decrease at higher levels, and SOME may be bugged.... but at least there are quest!!

most other games i played only have quest once ever 10-20 levels... in fact the quests are wat got me into Fiesta~ at least there are about 10~20% for each level that i dont hv to grind.. and i find that the hardest part of level is to start of 0% again... so yeah... i dont understand wat ppl are complaining about either...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #17
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem View Post
From my count there is roughly six mods, therefore you are not obligated to read my posts as any of the others could easily do such a task. So once again Ms. Prom Queen, you do not need to force yourself to read my posts, skip them and have someone else read them.
Um - just wanna say, good mods are the ones who don't leave their jobs unfinished assuming other mods will jump in to do the job. Good mods are the ones who has a good sense of responsibility so we will be forcing ourselves to read as many posts as we can everyday to moderate this forum - regardless of whether there are any other mods present at the time or not.

But, back on topic:

I just... totally agree with Spirit and everyone who voiced similar opinions. I've browsed the officials every now and then, and I see so many complaining threads that it disgusts me. If they are complaining as though this game is the worst game ever, and that it will have no improvements, then find another game!

Fiesta doesn't need people who complain without justified reasons, like lvra said. In fact, Outspark could do way better without people who just whine about the game to them every day and wasting their time. So yep - if you wanna complain, complain with a justified reason in a sensible manner! That is probably the only way you would be heard in the bunch of crowd.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:41 PM   #18
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
This topic isnt really about wat u think about mods... lets get back on topic shall we?

I 4got to mention that Fiesta is the only free game i've played so far that actually have new quest every level... yes.. the number of quest decrease at higher levels, and SOME may be bugged.... but at least there are quest!!

most other games i played only have quest once ever 10-20 levels... in fact the quests are wat got me into Fiesta~ at least there are about 10~20% for each level that i dont hv to grind.. and i find that the hardest part of level is to start of 0% again... so yeah... i dont understand wat ppl are complaining about either...
Asda story also has quests at every level if Im not wrong

While I would agree that its wrong to go "this is the %@$%@$ game ever!! Archers are broken, Clerics can't damage for @#$$ and Mages are overpowered. THIS GAME SUXXXX!!111!!1", I still dont see why I should not complain about certain things such as botters which advertise silver (which I have never seen before in other games), moderators who delete important announcements/threads regarding them when they fail to fufil their promises (so far I've only seen 1 other company doing that), or the kill stealers/kids with no manners (seen in a few games, but at least outspark is doing something about it). It is, after all, my opinion.

To be honest, when I first started playing outspark's fiesta the first thing i saw was the botters, it made me quit immediately. (i think back then there was no block feature? and also back then there was a fiesta GSP). Still, especially with the recent patch, I must admit that they are improving...
Old 02-27-2008, 11:48 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah.. well with the bots.. they KNOW its there... they're really trying hard to ban them i reckon... i think its important to know that they didnt ignore these issues... and they hate ppl that spends money on these bots rather than in the cash shop LOL

but it seems that the spam bots keeps out smarting outspark... LOL i think its a constant battle btw outspark and botters...

but there's no point in making a thread that goes "OMG! ANOTHER DAMN BOT KSING ME IN BH!!!11!!!11!" and rage about it.. the proper way to do it is list the suspected botters name and PM the GM on the forum... i think that's the quick way to stop these bots from going up to higher lvl maps until outspark finds a way to root these botters and kill them all for good... (which is no doubt a tough battle)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #20
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
While I would agree that its wrong to go "this is the %@$%@$ game ever!! Archers are broken, Clerics can't damage for @#$$ and Mages are overpowered. THIS GAME SUXXXX!!111!!1", I still dont see why I should not complain about certain things such as botters which advertise silver (which I have never seen before in other games), moderators who delete important announcements/threads regarding them when they fail to fufil their promises (so far I've only seen 1 other company doing that), or the kill stealers/kids with no manners (seen in a few games, but at least outspark is doing something about it). It is, after all, my opinion.

To be honest, when I first started playing outspark's fiesta the first thing i saw was the botters, it made me quit immediately. (i think back then there was no block feature? and also back then there was a fiesta GSP). Still, especially with the recent patch, I must admit that they are improving...

good examples of "justified complaints" :3
Closed Thread