Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #11
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ummm View Post
ok loki i only read about half your post before it pissed me off and i know it an open and public fourm but pls dont come back in here and post again

here's the deal i got put in jail for suposed Staff Harassment GET IT
and i never once yelled at him i even asked nicely about everything and you know what he did "you were sent to jail for 3 days for staff harassment goodbye"
I'll keep it short so I don't lose you here dude - Yep I see why you went to jail. Sorry bout those premium items.

Done.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 02-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #12
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: ummm
Current Level: lvl 53 cleric
Server: Bijou
ummm is infamous around these partsummm is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to ummm
i know flameing is not allowed on here thats why i said pls, i don't think any of you are getting the perfect picture of what im saying here so ill type thwe whole thing out

Start: ok im going threw scaffuld right after the V-Day event my guildies typed in guild chat that there was a GM in scaffuld so i shouted out next thing i know im in jail so im like okay ill just whisper him and see whats going on so i do i asked him why i was in jail he says that im in there for staff harassment and ill get out in 3 days so i said ok then i asked him if he was gunna re-emburse me for my premium items that are still counting down and i got no answer and i havent got 1 since yesterday:Finish

As an added note a few days before that, this is the same GM that said he was gunna put me in jail and erase all my stats just for talking to him.
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 02-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #13
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
What did you shout out to him?
How many times have you shouted to him?

These questions may seem redundant to you, but apparently what you said that day and on the previous day (that you mentioned), all play a part in the GM's reasoning.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
You maye have said something offensive. It doesn't have to be a threat or an insult. Sometimes players will yell inappropriate things just to get a GMs attention, which is something no one should do.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #15
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

Ok the first time when he told me he was gunna erase all my stats i did absolutly nothing i was just try to talk to him about maybe bringing it up to the other Gm's and the outspark staff that they could change the fact that you can't talk in normal chat while in the pvp area.

a few days later in scaffuld i shouted GM is a coward with no specification to witch GM i was talking about but it also happen to be a GM that didn't like to see it and in saying that it was a personal opinion and i wasent trying to encourage a GM to do something i was envokeing the powers of a GM i just said that "GM is a Coward"
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 02-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
They can send you to jail for that. At first, it may have been a joke, but if you went further from that, they may have decided to keep you in.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #17
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well saying stuff like that will get you put in jail.

Sorry for the premium, but maybe next time don't call any GM names. Just Pm them or start a thread on the forums that suggests your ideas.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 02-15-2008, 05:42 PM   #18
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

i like how someone was nice enough to give me -105 rep
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 02-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #19
Lithon
The Lithonator!!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Lithon
Current Level: 63
Lithon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lithon
hmm, If that is indeed how the story Really went, then i think thats a pretty lame excuse to throw someone in jail for, on the other hand, its not like the real world where you can just say what you want and get away with it.....most of the time....it is a game and you are at the mercy of the rules, however dumb they might seem. All you can do is PM and hope for the best ^^

GL
Old 02-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I see it like time out. I babysit my niece and nephew. My niece will time to time get frustrated with me and call me something like dumb, or stupid. So.. I send her to her room to sit. If she is quiet and good and doesn't fight, I let her out, but if she keeps screaming and crying and insulting me more, I will make her sit there longer.
Closed Thread