Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Iruril
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Gosu
Current Level: 30
Server: Sun
Iruril is on a distinguished road
*sigh*

I can't buy the valentines armor and hat seperate from the pack. <_< Im already happy with my current mount and i dont want a beauty coupon.

Why can't they sell seperate? X_X waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 02-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Money honey.

Actually I would have thought that they would have done better if they had sold everything seperate.
When the Christmas outfits went on sale, I bought 3 of them, in addition to the 1 that I bought at regular price when they first came out.
I will NOT be doing that with the Valentine's pack. What the heck would I do with THAT many beauty shop coupons.
It would be different if I could gift out the beauty shop coupons.
But, yeah, I feel your pain. They will not make as much money off me with the Valentine's Pack as they did with the Christmas items.
I'm not even sure if I will buy one at all.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
I want to buy the crown because I can't find the King Choco ;___;

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 02-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Money honey.

Actually I would have thought that they would have done better if they had sold everything seperate.
When the Christmas outfits went on sale, I bought 3 of them, in addition to the 1 that I bought at regular price when they first came out.
I will NOT be doing that with the Valentine's pack. What the heck would I do with THAT many beauty shop coupons.
It would be different if I could gift out the beauty shop coupons.
But, yeah, I feel your pain. They will not make as much money off me with the Valentine's Pack as they did with the Christmas items.
I'm not even sure if I will buy one at all.
yeah!! i really dont need the beauty coupon.. and that thing is so expensive >< there's not that many styles to choose from either

and it's just taking up space in inventory >< wish they did a pack without the beauty coupon too..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
The Beauty Coupon in the pack is kinda useless cause of the quest which gives you one for free lol.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
I was sure it would cost loads when they said what was in the pack and yup it cost a ton of shinny silvers... humm think I be happier with my donut and juice. Bad move on Outspark making a mega pack, I think so. I was looking forward to the permanent cloth sets... but guess that well be postponed.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
I really wish it was separated as well. One, the extra bonus is nice, but I for one think the hat is very unfashionable. Two, there are no new hairstyles nor faces. If there were, then yes I'm more than happy to pay for a new look. But since not only there are no new content AND there's a free quest to get a beauty coupon, I now have 2 coupons collecting dust.

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 02-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Just out of curiosity... what is the exchange rate from Australian currency to US $?

Old 02-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
They should've made the beauty shop coupon tradeable... if not with other players then at least amongst your own characters via storage. >_>
Old 02-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #10
Celebrity
Phino

In-Game Name: Celebrity
Current Level: 40+
Server: Apoline
Celebrity will become famous soon enough
They pretty much force people to buy 10$ worth of spark cash xD

Celebrity
Celebrity Celebrity
Closed Thread