Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Reasons to dislike B. Hussein Obama Bin Laden

For those offended by the title, get a sense of humor please.

Fun time!

Okay, why I dislike Obama:

He's a millionare. Yet he doesn't send money to his half-brother in Africa.

In one of his speaches, he addressed his father as being his hero, or idol, whereas his father who was black- LEFT him and his WHITE WIFE. Yet he NEVER stated anything about his white mother who RAISED Obama.

He uses his white/black blood to his advantage in any conversation. Obama uses the stereotypical quote "because I'm black" for very VERY much. But then dodges it by stating "I'm white."

He doesn't have AMERICA'S best interest, he has GERMANY/BERLINS' best interests- the place with all the Nazis. [I'm in German II, that's how much I love the Germans- so I'm not targetting Germany.]

-
I just can't stand him. He' inexperienced, immature, manipulative, and OH

He plans to raise the upper-middle class's taxes so that the poor can live in better comodities, while, pardon my seemingly racist statement, Mexicans are thriving and leeching us all.
Since I'm studying so hard, I want to be able to buy a house and get a good job- why do I have to pay higher taxes, or pay "forced-donations" to all the white trash, Mexicans, or socially inept people?

[I live in Southern California, the area infested with illegals.]
Old 10-03-2008, 04:24 AM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Umm, I'm not American, so I can't say anything about this, but I believe this section is only for Fiesta-related rants.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-03-2008, 04:48 AM   #3
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Oh, dammit. Yeah, I should move it (if possible) to general chat, or something more suitable.

I get confused, since two other sites I go to are Powered by vBulletin, that the rants are for anything and anything. @_@

I'll get right to transfering it.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:49 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Moved to GenD.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Unless your family make more than $250,000 (and I don't know how much your family makes), your family will not see a tax increase. In fact, 95% of working families will get a tax cut and the other 5% will only return to the level of taxes before the Bush tax cuts.

And that's the short of it.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Thanks, Blah.
I was gonna ask someone since, the other sites let the OP move it, lawl.

vBulletin = confusing.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT- Barack Obama. @_@

-My mom makes $200 an hour. Eight to ten hours a day.

Last edited by Carmasa; 10-03-2008 at 05:09 AM..
Old 10-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
$200 an hour? Does she work at the Bunny Ranch? As for your comments about Obama...um...read a little bit about his plan. Check his website. Check McCain's website for his plan. You seem at best ill-informed and at worst an inept rabble-rouser.

I mean, sure, there are plenty of faults to point out...but the ones you made about race are really out in left field there, man. You sound like a former co-worker of mine who was a Vietnam vet. He always railed against minorities of every stripe. I learned so many slurs at that job...

Anyway, I'd really love to hear a conversation in which Obama says "I'm white" to dodge a question about race. To use a popular picture to illustrate my point:

Old 10-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #8
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
About nazis:
Today, I think they're called Neo-Nazis? I'm not too sure about the Nazi thing. I am pretty sure that there really aren't very many of them left, actually two German exchange students at my school told me we have more in America than actually where they used to reside and in fact, most Germans really despise the name that Hitler made for them. I can look up more information on that topic if you want me to, but that's not really what this post is about.

Obama, I like his plans and all this yadayada but if you ask me, he acts a lot like Hitler. Not that I think he's going to surpress a whole group of people--but his charm and his call for a "new order." You wanna know how Hitler got into power? By appealing to the poor people.
And okay, most politicians want to change the lower class, but ugh. Obama is so full of himself. >>'

And don't get me started on the other old bag and his VP.

I've decided who I'm voting for.

And about the "I'm Black/White" thing.. I've really only heard him talk about this in defense. When a reporter or something asks him a racial question.

If you want to talk about his flaws; how about you mention how he didn't place his hand over his heart for the National Anthem at a baseball game.
Link here: video from ABC

Now, if a normal person did this, I wouldn't care at all. I don't say the pledge for personal reasons--but I also am not running for President.

Last edited by irroc29; 10-03-2008 at 11:04 PM..
Old 10-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Originally Posted by irroc29 View Post
...If you want to talk about his flaws; how about you mention how he didn't place his hand over his heart for the National Anthem at a baseball game.
Link here: video from ABC

Now, if a normal person did this, I wouldn't care at all. I don't say the pledge for personal reasons--but I also am not running for President.

Adding that to where he went to church and how his pastor acted

you're crazy if you don't suspect anything.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #10
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
I don't really think it's fair that we blame his pastor for being crazy, even if he does choose to go to that church. What you can talk about his how Obama sat there smiling while his pastor went on that rant about how white people should be punished.
*ahem*

I don't want my president to "punish" (you define) me when I wasn't even alive

I'll just go back in time and kick my grandpa's ass? yea. that's what I'll do.

Closed Thread