Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Questions

How long does each wave of rat extermination last?

Can you get the quests again for the next rat extermination?

Do kills now stack for quests because I havent seen that.

Finally anyone have lv 15 male ranger star armor I can have or buy?

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Rat extermination is 20 minutes per wave.

I think you can save some of it for next time... I've saved those mini events before. But there is one or two given that is timed.

Some quests stack while other do not. It's been told that they did this so that you can't collect 5-6 of the same mob quests and finish them all in a matter of minutes... rise and repeat. Otherwise everyone would be 'high leveled'.

For star armours you will have to farm them from the instance dungeons or buy from players. The only star armour you can make are the hats.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Quest stacking usually works when youre in a party.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Fate quests tend to stack, but Training and Trial quests usually do not.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Hmm that would explain why they didnt stack.

20min per wave dam...

Okay I dont get the crafting. For a gender there are like two types of boots, hats, and top. Which one is better?

How many pieces is the armor I got 3 pieces top, hat, boots star armor but I see people glowing more than me. Am I missing a piece or at 15 they dont glow that much.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 04-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

There are different mob invasions. Some are 20 minutes while others might be 10 minute intervals.

Crafting... most people choose to get the HP imbue. I've been hearing that def ones are good for AoE while HP is good for instance runs. I just use HP for both... works either way if you have a healer pet.

Star ones glow... they glow radioactively after you imbue with condensed ethrelics. You can imbue by going to the Blacksmith... it's like enhancing. Choose the second option to imbue with treasure. You won't break your armour but it will degrade a random number when you fail.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 AM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I encourage more users to consider defense armors, actually. I myself prefer HP, as I like to have a healthy HP bar, but highly imbued defense armors will greatly reduce the damage taken in regular leveling.

Boss mobs, however, must use HP. Damage negation by defense armors are insignificant, since instance bosses hit extremely hard.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Okay on to pets. How do I know what pet heals and what pet tank? Because Im probably gonna get a healer to fuse and a ranged DD to help out.

Also Ive seen pets with affinity bonuses are they only random when capturing them or can you imbue them with a crafting skill?

TEVA:
Old 04-02-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Okay on to pets. How do I know what pet heals and what pet tank? Because Im probably gonna get a healer to fuse and a ranged DD to help out.

Also Ive seen pets with affinity bonuses are they only random when capturing them or can you imbue them with a crafting skill?
Bright and Normal can heal. Fierce are better suited for tanking, and Cautious are better suited for DD.

Affinity bonuses are random.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:43 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18205

^Please read, pets are on second post I believe. And also in-game guide is L.

Affinity on pets are similar to affinity for your stats and will affect stat growth accordingly. Example: Unda affinity pets will have added HP bonus every level up while Pyra affinity pets will have added Int bonus. Erda will add to defense, accuracy, and so on.
Closed Thread