Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
^^ untilted story [unfinished]

I will finish this soon, around this weekend or atleast add more. XD but if people dont like it i guess i wont but it slike jsut a little bit of it o.o hehe boredness

The night air was silent and still. My breath was slow though my heart raced as I left the house. I was heading to the tree house that my friends and I build when we were younger .It would be empty, of course. I crossed the street into the woods. We lived on the edge of town and the old highway was pretty much the line for city limits. My breath quickened as I trailed through the darkness. Why didn’t I ask Mel to come or at least bring a flashlight? Why did I have to leave my school bag there?
I finally reached the tree house, which was built in three close-together large trees. WE had chosen this spot so we would be able to build on. I climbed the ladder slowly, feeling for the next handle up. As I reached the top, the air seemed to change. It was freezing and I began to shiver. Something moved- I could see blue orbs staring at me. I backed up to far…

“Amber!” it sounded like the voice came from the tree house.
“Amber!” This time it sounded like her mom, “Amber Marie Jones!”
“What Mom…” Amber groaned as she opened her eyes. “Wait where am I?” Emerald eyes wide, she looked around startled to see she was in her room.
“Time to get up Darling; remember we have to get the spare room ready. And you’re at home, of course.”
“Ahh! I’m late for school!” Amber gasped leaping out of bed, blond hair falling around her face. “I left my bag at the tree house. The teachers are going to be so mad…” She complained, looking for her hair brush.
“There’s no school today dear, its summer break… are you feeling alright?” Her mother asked placing a cool gentle hand on Amber’s forehead. “Hmm… no temp maybe you were just having a dream.”
“Just a dream… you’re right.” Amber laughed. “When’s the kid getting here? And don’t they usually do student exchanges during the school year…. Um like when they will actually be a student?” She asked, rummaging through her dresser drawers and pulling out jean shorts and a yellow spaghetti strap shirt.
“It’s so he’ll adjust a bit before the school year. Since I agreed and his guardians agreed, they allowed it. He’s supposed to arrive tomorrow.” Her mom smiled grabbing a bed set out of Amber’s closet. “Head down and eat something, then I need you to dust the room. That’s all that’s left- besides making the bed.”
“Okay.” Amber smiled, stretching her arms out in front of her.
“Put that shirt in my room, it has a rip in it.” Her mom said leaving the room with a dark blue quilt and a matching sheet set heaped in her arms. Amber frowned as she looked at the rip on the side of her baby blue tank top. “That’s odd…” she mumbled.

“Mom! How long has it been since you’ve dusted in here?!” Amber yelled to her mom, who was down stairs.
“Not since Uncle Fern visited when you were nine.” Came her mother’s chuckling voice.
“Argh.” Amber growled, “Always making an easy job hard.” Amber gave a deep sigh and began dusting the room. The dust was thick from seven years of neglect. She had to open the window to keep the dust from choking her.
She ran down stairs and put the supplies away. “Finally done Mom!” Amber called getting a glass of water.
“Thank yiou dear. Oh your cell phone has been ringing. Is that you singi-“

~Step into the night and let the stars take you away…♪~

Amber’s phone began to ring.
“Hey Mel.” Amber answered it, a little annoyed that she had left it on the kitchen table.
“Finally!” Even amber’s mom could hear Mel’s voice as Amber held it away from her ear
“OUCH!” Amber growled into the phone. “It’s alright. What is it? Can’t you just tell me…? Oh alright give me a few minutes…” she sighed closing the phone and putting it into one of her short pockets.
“Mom can I go out with my friends?”
“Keep your cell phone with you.”
Amber ran out of the door, sandals making popping sounds as they flopped up at every swift step. Her mother didn’t know where Amber and her friends hung out at. It wasn’t like they did anything wrong, so not like they worried too much if someone found them. No one knew except for the group of friends.
Climbing through the fence she ran through the trees. The light dances like water on the forest floor as the gentle breeze moved the tops of the trees. Her blonde hair looked golden and sparkled, waving behind her, as she ran through the pools of light. She didn’t stop as she usually did to admire the beauty of the day. Mel seemed a bit worried about something.
Someone suddenly stepped in front of her causing her to collide. “What the hell...” Amber looked up, sitting on the ground rubbing her arm. “Alex!”
“Sorry Amber.” Alex frowned helping her up. “had to stop you some how. Ow… you run hard..” Alex looked the absolute opposite of Amber. Besides the fact he was a boy and she was a girl. He wore dark clothes and had midnight black hair, Alex was different in other ways too, yet he was still part of Ambers small group of friends.
“You didn’t have to stop me that way!” Amber glared at him, though accepting the help up.
“I guess you’re right…” Alex said walking to the tree house. “Melody is up there… she said she had to ask you something about that thing up there…”
“What’s wrong Mel?” Amber asked as she climbed the ladder. “Why couldn’t you tell me on the- what in the…” there was blood on the floor and a chair and a few other things were knocked over.

Last edited by Hazu; 05-02-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Old 04-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
omgomg finish it fast pl0x!

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

XP Edited...
Old 05-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #4
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Server: Teva
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
I likeeeee write more pls. :D
Old 05-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #5
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

.-. Lol if my moms dog will stop trying to tear up the pages, I shall.

D: Teacup Poodle evilness...
Old 05-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #6
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Come oonnn write more.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Aryia/ Mads / Karyia
Current Level: 7x / 5x / 4x
Aryia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aryia Send a message via MSN to Aryia
aww thats rly good. i would post my novel here on FF but first i have to get it copy write on it cause its soon to be publushed XD

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Honorable Master of Honor
Old 05-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
Direct
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Direct
Current Level: 29
Server: Epith
Direct is on a distinguished road
T_T I hate your cliff hanger, it's awsome, hurry up xD.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
She's still planning on the rest =D

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 05-20-2008, 04:30 AM   #10
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

x3 still workong on it a bit. Plus had to redo a page because Spuds (my moms tea cup poodle) ate a piece of paper when the wind blew it off of my end table while i was at school.
.____. Ill get more typed up this week i promise. ^^