Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Azling
King Crab

In-Game Name: Chainsaw_Monkey
Current Level: 40 almost 41
Server: TEVA 4 LIFE
Azling is an unknown quantity at this point
Kill Stealing Noobs

Basically this is a guide to avoid kill stealing noobs if this is already posted sorry but to get away from kill stealer go somewhere that is to high lvl for him or somewhere he cannot follow i have an elite kill stealing team following me they steal all my kills and i cant do anything about it they are my lvl aswell so im screwed but to warn you lot look out for people with random names thats a lot of times out of 10 that they kill steal to get away trie to get into KQ and get away like that or go somewhere like anceint woods or somewhere you cant get to without help from friends the kill stealers are most likely to try to follow you Big Mistake unless they are in party tough enough to follow you but thats like 1/10 so stay away from kill stealers

Last edited by Azling; 11-28-2007 at 07:00 AM.. Reason: It was unfinished
Old 11-27-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
O_o

So your guide to avoiding kill stealing noobs consists of telling people to move away from them?

Well done?

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 11-27-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
Lol whats this supposed to be :P

Eechi - Apoline - level 2x HawkArcher

Eechix3 - Apoline - Level 2x HighCleric

Eechix3 - Teva - Level 1x mage

Eechi - Teva - Level 2x CleverFighter

Eechi_Tank - Teva Level 2x CleverFighter

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
simpsonlover234
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Some_dude
Current Level: 5,000,000...(Okay fine...it's actually 26)
Server: Teva
simpsonlover234 is on a distinguished road
what about doing what everyone else does and get on a mount,drive around making a mob train and drive past the kser's...lol sounds like fun...also you can just warp to town where there are no monsters or die on purpose and get to town because they can't ks you in town and they probably won't kill themselve's to follow you some more.They probably will just go bug someone else.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
My method actually works.... get an archer from your party to walk by the mob but not attack it (or if you must shoot 1-2 times) to get the kser attacking the same monster. Charge right next to the kser and use nature's protection. If you have players around same level ksing you (which doesn't happen often) just lure a huge train of mobs to them.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:59 AM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Why dont people ks me?! I feel left out!

Maybe it's becasue I am an Archer! Mwahahahah!

Anyway a train is always fun to kill anyone you dont want. Or someone who didnt rev you just because they didnt want you to kill "their" Werebears...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-28-2007, 03:46 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Anyway a train is always fun to kill anyone you dont want. Or someone who didnt rev you just because they didnt want you to kill "their" Werebears...
LOL!! i was like "OMG THAT HAPPENED TO ME!"

then i realise u were right there with me XD

its not like he didnt rev me... no clerics are oblige to rev anyone... but he PRETENDED to rev me! only I do it to lvl 10s in CP... i dont play nasty on other people that didnt do anything bad to me...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-29-2007, 04:41 PM   #8
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Another solution...

Guild war them kill them and thier guild until the guild realizes what an idiot member they have and boots them......

If thier not in a guild....
Well you know why.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
Cataliste
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Isharu
Current Level: 15
Server: Bijou
Cataliste is on a distinguished road
Edit: Damn it. Sorry for the grave dig. I was just reading through the guides.

Reminds me of the time I was getting KSed in Sea of Greed. My brothers were partying with me and we were fed up with the KSer.

So we went into Echo Cave, and started attacking a Magic Book, I don't remember the exact name, but as soon as the KSer scored a hit we stopped attacking. Smoked his ass in 10 seconds flat. xD

Then a Cleric came running through and Resed him. Thank God the KSer decided to follow the Cleric. xD

Last edited by Cataliste; 01-06-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Apology.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
A_Forever
:w

So...run away? And I didn't spot one period in that guide @_@ Twas a run-on sentence D: