Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
3 easy tips on copmpleting lvl 20 quest

OK well...as seeing how many people do not know about this...there is a FAR easier way to complete the quest. of course..it isnt as enjoyable as the adrenalin rush you get from taking on all those mobs lol

Having your skills empowered would make things much easier but its doable if you don't want to empower anything yet.
At the beginning, make sure you have stones and hp potions. Do not rely on one or the other.
if you go down to half health, use stone, then hp because the stones cool down time is kind of long but should be fine if you switch between different healing options.

All the way up to the dark room is pretty easy right? Well it can get easier.
Heres what i did and i am sure it will work for everyone else.

1. RIGHT when you reach the dark room, the warrior and archer mobs are also in that room on the far right (maybe far left). just go finish them off ONE vs ONE, theres no need for you to take them all at once in the last room.
When you finish those two off, go to the last room.

2. When it lights up, go back to the right side of the wall right next to the crystal where the first golem will spawn, and eliminate it when it spawns!
You can either wait for the other golems to spawn but i wouldnt recommend it you seeing how your clone will only stay still for a short while, yes while your killing the first golem, your clone will be out of your site range and will not be able to see you or attack you so your safe for a little bit ! not for long though i assume.

3.after finishing the first golem though, finish your clone as soon as possible, at around 1k hp left on my clone, another golem came out and i was a fighter =\

this should be much easier way

also if this was at anyway useful..please add it to the top the page so ppl can see it ;P lol
Old 07-05-2007, 03:37 AM   #12
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Thanks for your input!

Originally Posted by sparky View Post
1. RIGHT when you reach the dark room, the warrior and archer mobs are also in that room on the far right (maybe far left). just go finish them off ONE vs ONE, theres no need for you to take them all at once in the last room.
When you finish those two off, go to the last room.l
Just one thing I'm not sure about. Do you mean, you finish the warrior guy and the archer woman in the dark? o.O Cos they're in the last room, right?

And yes I will probably add this in the general job change guide I'm writing up at the moment. =)
Old 07-05-2007, 04:10 AM   #13
sparky
Bored Boar

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Thanks for your input!

Just one thing I'm not sure about. Do you mean, you finish the warrior guy and the archer woman in the dark? o.O Cos they're in the last room, right?

And yes I will probably add this in the general job change guide I'm writing up at the moment. =)
Yea! where the blue lights BEGINS, the archer and warrior are in on the sides
if just have to check the sides
its much easier to finish them before the last room, they are in that room and you can defeat them there ! XD guess this is one of those easter eggs
Old 07-05-2007, 05:08 AM   #14
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
dude that quest was sooooo easy with a fighter :P.
My guys build was 10 str and 10 end.
so he was hitting about 145-160. with a +6 broadsword.
And he had about 145 def. :P.
I had like 20 hp pots and i killed the tree thingy and the archer girl and warrior guy fast.
The only hard part was yourself and even that wasnt so hard .
but it was cool :P.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #15
sparky
Bored Boar

pst blahhhhhhh

the green circle-ish thing is supposebly where the archer is i blacked out most of the things
though the character is a warrior, its the same for all the other classes i believe

you can see that the blue light just starts before you go into the zig-zag hall

Last edited by sparky; 07-12-2007 at 10:20 PM..
Old 07-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #16
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
When you say it's the same for all classes, I thought maybe Mages got less Golems? On Korean Fiesta, I was advancing on my Cleric, and I had 6 Golems, the man, the woman, and my clone, all attacking me at the same time. Are the Warrior / Cleric quests a bit harder?

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:23 AM   #17
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@Sparky: Ah okay thanks for the screen! I'll add that in a moment. ^^

@ColdxHeart: Hmm, that I'm not sure about since I've only done the job change quest on my mage. The difference could also be because we are playing different versions of Fiesta, but that's just a random guess. Anyone else remember how many golems came out?

Edit: I just added sparky's image into the wiki guide. ^^

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-16-2007 at 05:49 AM..
Old 07-16-2007, 06:53 AM   #18
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
@ColdxHeart: Hmm, that I'm not sure about since I've only done the job change quest on my mage. The difference could also be because we are playing different versions of Fiesta, but that's just a random guess. Anyone else remember how many golems came out?
Possibly, but the rest of the quest was exactly the same. If I get accepted to CB2 on the English version, I'll check when I do the advancement again.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:34 AM   #19
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
In the last room, I remember 4 warriors or archers in each of the corners. Once they were killed, my clone started attacking. After 1/4 HP of the clone is gone, 2 golems spawned. Than 3/4 HP of the clone was gone another 2 spawned
Old 07-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #20
Terranwolf
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Terranwolf
Current Level: High
Terranwolf is on a distinguished road
I'd suggest that you guys use as many buff scrolls and stones/pots as you can, because this is one tough quest.

Terranwolf - OutsparkCommunity Leader
Closed Thread