Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
104lbofinsanity
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Hiroshi_Chan
Current Level: 12
Server: Teva
104lbofinsanity is on a distinguished road
Why Does KQ Hate Me!?

Whenever I try to join a KQ, my information box always said "KQ not found" It is really driving me nuts. I havn't been able to get into any of the KQ at all! So if anyone can help me with this little problem, please do so. I must be doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what O.o
Old 10-11-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
This has probably been asked like 100 times now. x.x You have to wait until it says "recruiting". Usually most people relog before a KQ so they have a good connection to get in. But yeah, make sure you click the RIGHT ONE, and wait until it says "recruiting" instead of staring at the clock or the lower right corner box.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Ok here are a few things you can do.

1. Relog about 1 - 2 minutes before KQ starts.
2. Close your background applications (Msn, Torrents, Download Managers, Browsers.)
3. Use a timer to get you ready when it is reaching the scheduled time.
4. Click only when it says recruiting. It doesn't help to click exactly when it turns. You might even recieve the error that KQ was not found.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:24 PM   #4
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Also, don't try the "Spam the participate button!" There's a delay when you click it. So if you click it too soon, you'll miss out most likely. =s I've done that bfore T_T

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
Hatesolstice
Slime

Hatesolstice is on a distinguished road
Good thing I checked here before asking. I had no idea how this Kingdom Quest thing worked either. I've got a few quests to do now, and didn't know exactly what to do. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #6
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Nooo! Now my chances to get into KQ gets even slimmer! j/k But yay, go back to character screen and log back like 30sec before the KQ start, depends on how long the loading screen is. Then click when you see recruit come up.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #7
Kreain
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Kreain
Current Level: 70
Kreain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kreain
Because KQ likes to have bananas more than joo Lol, well yeh as people said it just matter of actualy pressing it right time i used to have this all the time nowi m liek 1 click straight in.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #8
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Trust me once you reach level 45, people hardly bother for KQs... IF you want good weapons you won't need to KQ but instead GGK farm
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #9
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Really? I don't know the life of the high lvls. So once we hit around 30+ go GGK?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #10
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
you can't go GGK at level 30, its only 40-49 for GGk
Still for level 30s if you rather not try ur hand at golden hills or Robo theres always Zombie King. He drops his own sets of items while they come unrefined, unlike the KQ weapons, they come with Stats. Both GGk and ZK drop very good rings too usually with 2 stats with atleast +9 in each stat going up to 15.

Same things applies to Chief Guard at lvl 50-59

Kqs usually have become virutally useless at this point. The only thing worth getting at that point are very rare earrings.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Closed Thread