Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Voting - SSOTW 22
Entry 1 1 2.70%
Entry 2 Hypnotized 3 8.11%
Entry 3 8 21.62%
Entry 4 22 59.46%
Entry 5 2 5.41%
Entry 6 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 11:41 PM   #101
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber

One thing,
We get warnings for speaking up for other people and saying our opinions?
Just wondering..

:l i just think everybody should forget this...

I forgot how this whole thing started, LOL...

chan rak khun
Old 04-26-2009, 11:43 PM   #102
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber View Post
One thing,
We get warnings for speaking up for other people and saying our opinions?
Just wondering..

:l i just think everybody should forget this...

I forgot how this whole thing started, LOL...
No, Members get warnings for slinging out insults.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-26-2009, 11:48 PM   #103
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
x3 Lol stop coppying Loveless k. And Im not a little girl, im not an adult, Im a teenager that rarely argues unless something calls for it.
Hah. Believe it or not, Hazu, but I'm not copying Loveless. I just call them like I see them.

Quote:
And saying that makes people sound like they're trying to be big, I know what passive agressive means so yeah nice try y'all. People like that irritate the hell out of me.[/COLOR]
I don't care that you know what it means. Good for you if you do. If you think I was trying to "confuse" you with big words or something, then you're sadly mistaken.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #104
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I'm sorry but I cant help the fact that when one lyka states their opinion, the rest of the pack joins the bandwagon.

Anyways. Its not Loveless' job to censor names and URLs like it has been stated before. Its also not hard to do it yourself, as stated before. How do you go about doing it?

1. Censor the name in whichever program you prefer.
2. Dont host through photobucket. Host through imageshack, therefore no username in url.

Simple as that.

As for favoritism? Where? Proof or it didn't happen.

All I see is, the same people looking for a different topic (i.e sparky's thread) to argue with to a certain someone. These arguments dont even appear to be beneficial to the SSOTW in the first place, feels more like pride and self satisfaction. I'll be honest, I see too much pride and ego from both sides and this will never end regardless of which thread it happens in. You have a suggestion about how things are being run? Or do you feel FF should hire their own personal therapists for everyone to vent at? If so start here: http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #105
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Hah. Believe it or not, Hazu, but I'm not copying Loveless. I just call them like I see them.

I don't care that you know what it means. Good for you if you do. If you think I was trying to "confuse" you with big words or something, then you're sadly mistaken.

And I doubt your much older than me and if you are your extremly immature. So dont call me a little girl, okay. Okay. And if anyone is like that its defiantly not me because it is hard to make me mad, and I have yet to be angry during this whole thing, I find it amusing so learn to read? ^^ If you think I have been then you are very much mistaken.
And saying someone has a personality disorder when You barely know them- and only have ever acknowledged them during argument type situations is stupidity in the least. You cant "Call them like you see them" if you arnt really seeing anything.

Quote:
Proof or it didn't happen.
God I hate that fallacie (sp?) more than I hate spiders.
Just because you cannot or will not prove something does not mean it didnt happen. Like if you cant prove god isnt real, doesnt mean he is. If you cant prove theres other things in space, doesnt mean there is. Okay?
By saying that you are refusing to be open to possibilities of it. And honestly I really find it useless to psot an example of it due to the fact if I did it would be brushed off as false, so yeah useless.

And Lol @ the pack thing, I find that ironic since the meaning of our name. And some of us share similar idea. And if you have yet to notice it has only been THREE posting, okay? Y'all were gaining up on Amber, who spoke up for us who believed this and so I stepped in to help her because of people herelike to gain up on others like that instead of listen to ideas or possibilities.
Oh four posted, but Aleese was saying this shoudl stop pretty much and was techically ignored by people.
But four others havent posted so dont say the entire "pack" is getting on on this, okay. We're from same guild and we talka bout it in guild forums.

Personality Therapist? Funny. Speaking our opinions does not mean we have personality issues, okay.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #106
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
And I doubt your much older than me and if you are your extremly immature. So dont call me a little girl, okay. Okay. And if anyone is like that its defiantly not me because it is hard to make me mad, and I have yet to be angry during this whole thing, I find it amusing so learn to read? ^^ If you think I have been then you are very much mistaken.
And saying someone has a personality disorder when You barely know them- and only have ever acknowledged them during argument type situations is stupidity in the least.
Just from reading this post, you clearly have no idea what passive-aggressive means.

Quote:
You cant "Call them like you see them" if you arnt really seeing anything.
Are you really going to argue with me about figurative language?

Just... lol.

Wow Entry 4 got another vote.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #107
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Okay, anymore posts that aren't talking about this SSOTW will be deleted, and the users will be hit upside the head with a frying pan. Consider this the final warning.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #108
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
So, can someone tell me what stuff that is for entry 4?

Where do they get the manskirt, caveman top, and spikey bracelets?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #109
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
skirt > one of the japanese sets
the 'caveman' top is from the costume that looks like the White tiger costume.
Spikey thingies...go with the top.
The hair is from some chinese set.

chan rak khun
Closed Thread