Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Reason behind Outspark "misses"...

My best guess would be that they lack skill in their communications system with OnOnSoft, thus resulting in misunderstandings as well as certain parts being neglected/missed and thus not resulting in proper fixes. Not to brag, but I've done programming before, and some of the things would take me 5-10 mins to fix, like repetitive spamming or skill timing bugs. But still, what amazes me is that after all this time, they haven't improved their communication system... Makes me really question their motives.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:42 AM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Lol. Yeah most of the bugged quests are probably just missing a ; or whatever closing tag they use >_>

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-04-2008, 03:46 AM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Then that calls for unqualified staff at OnOnSoft. Or too cheap to get data analysts and testers.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 AM   #4
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Lol. Yeah most of the bugged quests are probably just missing a ; or whatever closing tag they use >_>
Exactly.

90% of them are just because there's a [...} or {...] instead of [...].

Lol @ them.

There are also TONS of typos in this game... @.@"

I honestly feel remorse when a professional company misspells the word "hammer" or "lightning".
Old 04-04-2008, 03:54 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

I don't think they did it by hand, they probably used some stupid translator program.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:56 AM   #6
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
i cant believe its takin em so long to fix the mage glitch thing -.- i died in a pvp match cuz of it.......
Old 04-04-2008, 03:59 AM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
They have to spend time replacing those keyboards and computers damaged by spilled coffee, you know. Can't let those cash shop items stay out too long!

Ironically enough, they basically quadrupled the price of the Dog Sleigh. I recall buying them for 975 SparkCash each for 30 days.

'Tis a brilliant marketing ploy. My salutations.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:01 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I've figured that the April Fool item is just that.. April Fool

everything that was 30 days, was out again for the same price for 7 days...

if you bought it... you're fooled!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-04-2008, 04:06 AM   #9
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
I don't think they did it by hand, they probably used some stupid translator program.
There are translators that randomly put spaces between letters of a word? Or that switch letters around? Or ones that think that [ in Korean means } only sometimes?

xD
Old 04-04-2008, 04:07 AM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
There are translators that randomly put spaces between letters of a word? Or that switch letters around? Or ones that think that [ in Korean means } only sometimes?

xD
Lol.

I know what you're talking about. xD
Closed Thread