Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #11
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about

Does anybody know if Archon Jr. or Karasian Soldier Licenses go all the way to +5% crit?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Archon Jr should get it up to 5% (also mentioned in Wiki HERE)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
wiki isn't exactly reliable... i wish somebody would update it and clean up the pages. Whoops, i guess i shouldn't complain if i'm not willing to help out.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
A lot of Wiki was made in CB 1 and 2. Somethings have changed. I know the mage skills have changed some and I am in the process (slow though it may be) of making a new mage skill list. So, yes the wiki needs updating. However ,we have to incorporate the help of gamers and members to help us keep it updated and accurate.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #15
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Although it might be expensive to put a Clover Trumpy, Blue Clover Trumpy, OR Ancient Stonie on a +9 weapon, given the fact that u don't have perfects t3 as it is now, u will probably keep your level 50 +9 weapon even when in your seventy.

IT IS TRUE Blue Clover is only from quest, ancient stonie and Clover Trumpy or Navar are not, therefore they are a good option.

ANCIENT STONIE and NAVARS when completed those licenses give a max of 4% extra critical (wrote 5% than edited DAM TYPO ), while Clover Trumpy (completed this license by level 59) and Blue Clover Trumpy add 5%.

Clover Trumpies, although they give xp penalty at a certain point are a decent mob to grind on up until a relatevely high level, Navars and Blue Clover become Yellow at level 68 (if i'm correct) therefore u have more than enough time to completed. ANCIENT stonies are a very cool license (my opinion) to have because u will find yourself grinding on them MANY MANY times and it will go up anyways =).

SUCKS >.< to be a cleric when it comes to leveling licenses >.<, in aoe they dont' fight much >.< if at all.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 01-25-2008 at 04:32 PM..
Old 01-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #16
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
SUCKS >.< to be a cleric when it comes to leveling licenses >.<, in aoe they dont' fight much >.< if at all.
Damn, don't remind me lvling lics on a cleric after lvl 50 is basically unrealistic. so jealous of mage's they can wipe out 10+ monsters at a time.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #17
adryden1313
Slime

In-Game Name: Arch98
Current Level: 70
adryden1313 is on a distinguished road
personally on my lvl 50 bow i put Coll,Prisoner and Bat which most of the quests helped to get the licenses up. i know most people go for the stuff in aew or in uru but since most of the quests were for bats and prisoners and such...it made more sense
Old 01-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
ANCIENT STONIE and NAVARS when completed those licenses give a max of 5% extra critical, while Clover Trumpy (completed this license by level 59) and Blue Clover Trumpy add 5%.

Clover Trumpies, although they give xp penalty at a certain point are a decent mob to grind on up until a relatevely high level, Navars and Blue Clover become Yellow at level 68 (if i'm correct) therefore u have more than enough time to completed. ANCIENT stonies are a very cool license (my opinion) to have because u will find yourself grinding on them MANY MANY times and it will go up anyways =).
Navar goes up to +4%, however it's a magic weak mob, so it still makes sense for a mage to kill it anyway.

Navar and Blue Clover turn yellow at 69, Exp penalty starts to kick in at 67.

Ancient Stonie is a poor option in my opinion, because you can't start to build the licence until lvl 58, and you take a substantial damage penalty because of the level difference between the mob and yourself anyway (My level 60 mage does less than 66% the damage my level 79 mage does, using the same level 50 wand, equipment, and spells, while a level 73 mage deals only around 10-15% less), really it's better to go for things that are just slightly into red, to avoid this as much as possible, while still getting maximum exp.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #19
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
Navar goes up to +4%, however it's a magic weak mob, so it still makes sense for a mage to kill it anyway.

OOOPS , that is what i meant , 4% not 5%

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
OOOPS , that is what i meant , 4% not 5%
Haha, just edit your orignal post, then respond to them with "what are you talking about, that is what I said". It really confuses them for a minute or two.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread