Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 03:38 AM   #11
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

yep yep

I got lv15 bow and got some free enhancement stones from some random pro, he just traded me, so I enhanced it to +7 using only top center.
+1, top center
+2, top center
+3, top center
+4, top center
+5, top center
+6, top center
+7, top center
Going to +8, top center, and congrats to viasta! it broke D:

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:40 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!! funky guide...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-05-2007, 03:43 AM   #13
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I pretty much always just use the top center spot too and I've gotten basically every result from breaking going to +1 to going straight to +5 with no fails and I've gotten up to +7 once, though not through a straight shot.

I'm fairly certain it's random, but I guess anything's possible. Thinking about it logically though, if there is a pattern, it couldn't be there unless it was intentionally programmed in that way. Why would they program such a pattern in there when they want you to buy the cash shop items to help you enhance.

The know someone would find it eventually and then the knowledge would spread and everyone would have perfect +9 everything and nobody would have to buy anything to help enhancement from their cash shop.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-05-2007, 03:47 AM   #14
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I also got this before with a lv20 xbow from completing job change class
+1, top right grid
+2, top right grid
+3, top right grid
+4, top right grid
+5, top right grid
+6, top left grid
+7, broken at top right grid

yep, I wasted so much money and risked so much items lol, but..
Go me

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #15
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
For you non CompE/EE types, they say there's no such thing as a truly random computer generated number because the machine will use some kind of repeatable alogrithm to generate the result. To get around this, programmers usually seed the alogrithm off the computer's system time, which in theory would make it real random b/c the computer/user could ask for the number at any point in time.

That said, the chances are small, but it's entirely possible the programmers didn't do a "good" job of seeding the randomness of the EWoFM and some patterns exist. Plus i really really want a +9 wep.

The psychological factor says, since i really want a pattern to exist i'll trick myself into believe that a pattern exists. NO harm trying though right?
Old 02-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #16
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Trust me, no pattern.

Even if you could make it not random, it wouldn't work, because enhancing is server sided. I saw someone do this on a video, and instead of the 3 stars in a row, they were all scrambled around.

And the top square's value is 0. From there it goes clock-wise up to 7.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #18
Hayza
King Crab

In-Game Name: Hayza||SassyTravis||Hugs
Current Level: 26||28||16
Server: Apoline||
Hayza has a spectacular aura aboutHayza has a spectacular aura aboutHayza has a spectacular aura about
I got to try this. I always put my Lucky/blessed at the bottom which works 90% of the time, but missing the slot always breaks my weapon.. >.>

:Apoline:
SassyTravis
Guild Leader of Flawless_Riot..
"I am Flawless!"
Old 02-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #19
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
I'm definitely trying this in a few weeks once I can get money for eyes

I've only ever enhanced to +8.

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 02-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #20
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Dont tell anyone, but I heard a dev got fired from onons soft and he released this fool-proof pattern guide:

You gotta wait till the witching hour (according to the incan long clock). Then you gotta get nekkid and rub the oil of a manticore across your monitor, Then you say the blessid hymnal thrice times. The hymnal is this: "gnicnahne ta kcus I" then you place your stone on the wheel according to the phases of the harvest moon (if harvest moon falls midday of the second day of the fifth month then its 12 (noon) divided by 2 (day number) plus 5 (month). ) in that case the number is 11, so you go clockwise and continue on past the eighth slot, so it would be the slot in the 3 oclock position.

And thats how you enhance your weapons 100%

srsly, no pattern bro.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread