Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
I've got a question about Guilds as well. Is it possible to change the name of the Guild after its been created? And if you can, does it cost anything? If so, how much?
Not possible. Once created, it is set in stone.

Price of typo: 300s.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #12
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Thats not cool... can someone help me come up with a name? I was thinking about just calling my Guild "The Mage's Requiem" or "Mage's Requiem" but I know you can't add spaces or apostrophe's so it would look like this "TheMagesRequiem" or "MagesRequiem". And i'm not too sure if thats what I want. I obviously want the title to have something to do with Mages and/or magic.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:12 PM   #13
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Think of a word that matches the guild then.

Like others usually do.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Oh.. so u can war outside the town maps?!?!

last time a guy ran out into MT and i didnt chase after him coz i thought u can only atk in town maps..

would be funny if i chased after him and ran him into bats and spiders =)

sry i'm so evil

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #15
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
yes you can war people outside of town and they won't lose exp if you KILL THEM.
although 9 times out of 10 if your warring someone out of town the war has turned into a search and destroy.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Yea ur evil that's why you shd be buried alive. Anyway... For your guild name you could use some mythical name or something related. Norse which O-mie recently introduced to me has some cool stuff and it's mostly related to magic from what I have read that is...
Closed Thread