Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #31
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

Naw.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:04 AM   #32
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I officially no longer respect the level cappers, or people who are at 60.

I can't even imagine how blood-shot Fireriot or Cookie's eyes must be.
few things
1. Yes they probably are blood shot anyway BUT
2. There are quests that give conciderable amounts of exp for short periods
3. a good partyin AEW earns alot more then just 100k an hour there
4. Theres also FOS to concider...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #33
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
You think the higher level guilds falling apart is a sign that Fiesta has already peaked and people are finding new games or going back to old?

I'd probably get bored of this game one i topped out also, but i play only 1-2 hrs on weekends, so that's a long way off!

Or MAYBE they just bought guitar hero 3 and they'll be back once the novelty of that wears off...
Old 11-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #34
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
no, the high level guilds are falling apart because all those people are guild hoppers and have too much money.

that's why you get creations of guilds like sleepless nights and such.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:21 AM   #35
Stryfe
Gang Imp

Stryfe is on a distinguished road
Mhm. Collision isn't really dying. I can't speak for BR or GoR, but the guild average of Collision is around a healthy 13~16. Alot of the "Strong" guilds are "diminishing" because people hit the cap and there really isn't much of an incentive to play. Some still log on from time to time to help out guildmembers, but they probably wont be as active until the cap is removed.

I myself haven't leveled in a month. ^^;

Quote:
I officially no longer respect the level cappers, or people who are at 60.

I can't even imagine how blood-shot Fireriot or Cookie's eyes must be.
Irrevelant, but its totally up to you whom you respect and who you don't. ;o

Quote:
no, the high level guilds are falling apart because all those people are guild hoppers and have too much money.
No.

Quote:
You think the higher level guilds falling apart is a sign that Fiesta has already peaked and people are finding new games or going back to old?

I'd probably get bored of this game one i topped out also, but i play only 1-2 hrs on weekends, so that's a long way off!

Or MAYBE they just bought guitar hero 3 and they'll be back once the novelty of that wears off...
Well, alot of people either get bored on the run to 59, or when they do get to 59, there's not much else to do. It's natural for people to move on to something else.

And Guitar Hero 3 is fun. <3 My gf bought it and let me play it for the first time (I never tried GHI or II), and I haven't been able to stop playing since then. Boy, does she regret ever letting me try it now. xD