Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #21
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

It does not matter who gets the kill-shot. Whichever party does the most damage is who the item will drop to.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #22
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Azling View Post
Hey Loki Its me chainsaw yeah i always am teh moron who starts counting drops just to see they are equally dispensed . But the thing was one time at KM we where in a party i needed marlone so i asked my freinds if i could get the last hit they agreed then 1 hit away the a noob mage comes kill steals us gets a Km hammer and the kill WTH ? then i offered to buy it off him ( not like i should have had 2 ) he says 20 silver for a level 30 hammer i said get F***** and then i trained him and died on purpose lose of exp but totally worth a level 21 getting chased buy dungeon kebings and stuff then i think it may have been mistake bu he dropped the hammer i had been rezzed the bad guys went a way i went back and picked it up Happy Days then he followed me everywhere shouting hacker theif and crap so eventually i blocked him
OMG! That literally made my head hurt.

KK, start with a translation:

Quote:
Hey Loki Its me chainsaw

yeah i always am teh moron who starts counting drops just to see they are equally dispensed .

But the thing was one time at KM we where in a party

i needed marlone so i asked my freinds if i could get the last hit they agreed

then 1 hit away the a noob mage comes kill steals us gets a Km hammer and the kill WTH ?

then i offered to buy it off him ( not like i should have had 2 ) he says 20 silver for a level 30 hammer

i said get F***** and then i trained him and died on purpose

lose of exp but totally worth a level 21 getting chased buy dungeon kebings and stuff

then i think it may have been mistake bu he dropped the hammer

i had been rezzed

the bad guys went a way

i went back and picked it up

Happy Days then he followed me everywhere shouting hacker theif and crap so eventually i blocked him
KK, now, ummm . . . I didn't start the thread, so not sure why you are responding it to me, but okay.

So, okay, maybe buh-bye.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 04-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #23
Hyuroi
Crab

In-Game Name: Hyuroi
Current Level: I don't even effing remember
Hyuroi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hyuroi
I know plenty of people who try to count drops when I party with people I don't know. I can't be bothered with it though. :/
Sometimes we pull a lot of mobs at once so it's harder to see/count the drops. O=

Hyuroi is in love with a fairytale. 8D
Old 04-15-2008, 12:17 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I guess.. at least that guy is "fair" in a way that he distributes the drops to the most suited person...

HOWEVER if there were 2 fighters, and a fighter item dropped, then HE gets priority coz it went straight to his pocket....

so yeah.. he's dodgey...

but i guess if you cared about who gets the drops, then it needs to be talked through before anything was dropped, how things are gonna be distributed (picker keeps, or item goes to appropriate class)

there seems to be the most issues with ZK... maybe that's when ppl start to realise King drops are better...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #25
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
haha, before reading this I didn't even know drop counters existed. Guess I've just been lucky I haven't encountered one thus far ^^;

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 04-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #26
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I must admit I have done it. To get a t3 vit production scroll.....which I ended up giving to the other guy anyways :/
Old 04-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #27
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
The drops-by-class rule should be hard coded. Doesn't warcraft have some lottery system or something for drops that dont suck? Like a need or greed thing? my brother was trying to explain it...
Old 04-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #28
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
Yeah, in WoW there's the need or greed system (or the I dun want it xD).

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but what I understood that you can either choose you don't want it, need it (class) or just want it for other reasons (money, I donno) which is the greed options.

If anyone pick need and the rest picked greed or nothing, the need person gets it. If a few picked greed I'm not sure what happens lol