Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Cocky little people

I am sick of being in a party, KQ or just roaming around when I see some little cocky brat (seriosuly low lvl, or not) acting like he is the boss.
For example in a KQ we had an awsome tank with T3 Def scroll when a noob came along at the boss at the end shouted he was tank and when we said sorry dude this guy has more def he started screaming 'Hacker, hes hacking he has scrolls' and he then pulls the gold hill boss as we are resting and kills most of us.
Luckily we still won.

Another example is mages who use that m,ove which converts HP into SP, then while your attacking a mob they run around you repeatedly shouting 'heal plz' and when I do he uses the HP to SP convertion thing again, if I dont heal him he starts to KS me from then on.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Screen + report him.

Bagels waffles pancakes turnip fruit bagel water Batman fishpaste.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
report him for what ? being Obnoxious ?
Old 03-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Put this back in MoS! Dx No fair, it was in MoS when I posted!

Report him for pursposely trying to get a KQ to fail. It's harrassment, and breaks the ToS.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I always hated that. Every fighter always seemed to want to tank and barely half of them were any good for it, yet they still insisted and if the group decided on someone else there almost always seemed to be at least one who would do his best to steal the aggro and try to tank anyway. Just makes the clerics job harder.

The mage thing is really annoying and pretty messed up, but I don't remember coming across the problem all that often. I mean that's essentially like making the cleric pay for the mages sp. Instead of using their own pots or stones they use that skill to gain back sp and then try to make the cleric use up their sp to heal them. Nice.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 03-21-2008, 06:25 PM   #6
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post

Report him for pursposely trying to get a KQ to fail. It's harrassment, and breaks the ToS.
Bit late now eh ?

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Yeah, I always hated that. Every fighter always seemed to want to tank and barely half of them were any good for it, yet they still insisted and if the group decided on someone else there almost always seemed to be at least one who would do his best to steal the aggro and try to tank anyway. Just makes the clerics job harder.

The mage thing is really annoying and pretty messed up, but I don't remember coming across the problem all that often. I mean that's essentially like making the cleric pay for the mages sp. Instead of using their own pots or stones they use that skill to gain back sp and then try to make the cleric use up their sp to heal them. Nice.

Amen
Old 03-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation

Hyper - this was never in MoS, not that I know of. I am the only Mod on and I did not move it.

And I just recently bought all of my Life Tap skills, because i found that in the MD KQ, I go through a lot more SP pots and stones than Hp, so I will use it, but then I hit one of my HP stones or pots. I do it, to try and save on my SP stones. I don't expect a cleric to heal me when I use it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #8
Hyper

LOL. I for one, HATE tanking. Do I want to put my KQ life in danger? No thanks.

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Hyper - this was never in MoS, not that I know of. I am the only Mod on and I did not move it.

And I just recently bought all of my Life Tap skills, because i found that in the MD KQ, I go through a lot more SP pots and stones than Hp, so I will use it, but then I hit one of my HP stones or pots. I do it, to try and save on my SP stones. I don't expect a cleric to heal me when I use it.
Lies..! I should have screened it first! Dx
Old 03-21-2008, 06:53 PM   #9
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
I find lifetap more useful when i solo. Keeps my hp/sp meters relatively even.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #10
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

*gasp* a Mage that sues Lifetap responsibly

LOL. I for one, HATE tanking. Do I want to put my KQ life in danger? No thanks.

Lies..! I should have screened it first! Dx
You should lay off the Drugs, your seeing things
Closed Thread