Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Canboy
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Palin_Majere
Current Level: 6X
Server: BIJOU
Canboy is on a distinguished road
Party Drop Liers

I HATE when greens drop in partys and we have all decided on Drop to class....Like today a lvl 70 wand dropped I was like Wohoo may i have it?

Pt member 1:I didnt get
Pt member 2: i didnt get
Pt member 3:I was afk
Pt member 4: No greens dropped

...Seriously? Idiots.

Then Mr.Im Greedy decides hey guys a gotta go (hes a cleric btw) Oo the wand had 34 End 29 Spr *logs*

this has to be one of the most annoying things in Partys......
Guild: Imadoki
Old 04-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
Uklyvian
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Uklyvian/Will/Nachito
Current Level: 8x/7x/6x
Server: Teva
Uklyvian is infamous around these parts
The worst part is when it is a party of all people you know and firmly believe you can trust. A Viking Axe dropped last night in Dungeon of the Abyss last night and no one would give it up. I was the only fighter and pulling mobs of 30-40 so I couldnt really watch greens. Every member of the party had given me fighter green drops except one, we all knew who it was but he wouldn't own up to it.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
Canboy
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Palin_Majere
Current Level: 6X
Server: BIJOU
Canboy is on a distinguished road
See its people like that who dont deserve partys
Guild: Imadoki
Old 04-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
This is where I love my guildies!!!!! When we are all partied, if a weapon drops - we first offer it to whichever class it goes with, if they do not want it, it is sold and the members either split the money or the money goes into our guild fund. This is also why I do not like partying outside of my guild. Although on occasion, I have and when I do, it depends on the nature of tthe poeple I am partied with. A few weeks ago, I was in Concealed Peak on my fighter with no hopes of finishing of the GGK quests when some randoms offered to party me. When it was time to do the GGK, I got the weapon - it was a sword. The other fighter in the party asked if he could have it. Ummm.... my 1h sword is a +7, my 2h sword is a +6, why do I want another one? Also, chances are if they had not partied me, I would have never finished off all of my GGK quests. So, I willingly handed over the sword.
I think it depends on what the person is like in real life that determines how they play in the game.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I hate that, it always happens. When I was lv 45 someone wouldnt give me a crossbow...then he logged. So I left the I saw him in elderine a few minutes later selling a lv 50 xbow with 22 END 20 Str....Seriously! Wtf.

But the party we had in the Abyss yesterday was really nice we all shared and I even gave ViVi a new Wand ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
This is why I always solo.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

like me that wont happen because i only pt wth
busou and like they give me the cleric stuff for my
cleric unless it harlar cuz i let him but like yea that
happend to a fighter yesterday wen i was pting with
Shin_ lol this 29 cleric in r pt got it and like the fighter
asked if e could have it so it could be his 50 axe and the
cleric was like no im keeping it or money so wut we did
was quiet the pt and he got all sad cuz he needed 2%
to lvl so h gave the fighter the axe then the fighter trained
him lol

Old 04-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I'm used to it.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah... we had that once.... back when i needed a ZK Kill....

i partied with someone i met a few times in KQ.. and 2 of his guildies... + another random cleric....

a green dropped.... everyone asked "who's got it who's got it..." everyone said "nope dont hv it"

the 3 guys in the guild wouldn't hv lied, coz they were saying that they just want to see the stat, whoever's got it can keep it... (and got really pissy when everyone said they dont hv it)

i didnt have it.. i know it for a fact...

it has to be the random cleric that had it...

but we just stood around for 10 mins... without doing anything.... eventually the tanks got very annoyed and wrapped to town..

well at least i got my ZK kill~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #10
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Never ever happened to me, because I'm picky and choosy about who I party with, its always been either a guildie or a friend, if not duoing with Lil. But when I do party with strangers, just make sure its set to sequential and if something drops, whoever gets it gets it, if they don't want it drop it again and let some other random in the party have it. *0*

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Closed Thread