Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Recent creations

I notice when i see other people playing, That they are always asking questions about the mechanics of a game and such, So when I direct them to the wiki, It hit me, We don't have any info or explanation on what PvP's, Free Battle Zones, And Abysses are, I added some info, But more detailed information and pictures always help.
More edits needed to:
The stats and info on the new Weapon Skins
The stats and info on the new Holy Light outfit
The stats and info on all missing Dungeon monsters
The stats and info on the upcoming items as well, When the cap raises, So will the number of items we have to keep a tab on, So if you can help it, Try and gather some info.
Any player level 70+, I need to ask that you grab a screenshot of the Trumpy Remains loading screen, and also, I ask that you give as much info on the King Kong Phino KQ as possible, As we have large gaps missing in the Beastiary.

I'm trying, lol, The Wiki is gonna be the #1 spot soon, Just wait. ^^
Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
I appreciate your enthusiasm. However, note that several editors of the wiki don't play the game

I disseminate information, but things that are too closely related to the player-experience rather than hardcore number crunching deviates from my interests

If you spawn an article on say, Statistical Combat Mechanics, or Comprehensive Guide to PvM, or Abyss: Databook, The, or The Grind Companion (oooooh, kinky), I can back you up with numbers, while someone else will trawl your text.

Monster data, item data, and loading screens are readily available, and if you make an ordered list in order of preference linking to the desired file name of images, I will find time to upload them. (To link to images without displaying it, use [[:Image:Image_name.ext]]) You may wish to do this under your own user page (User:Username/page) and then include that page as a template in multiple users' talk pages at the same time, while keeping them all up to date.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 04-14-2009 at 06:25 PM..
Old 04-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I appreciate your enthusiasm. However, note that several editors of the wiki don't play the game
How many editors ARE there?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Icy
Huge Slime

Let's not spill the details and keep on topic

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 04-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

I'll resume my work on the Wiki after we can get this strange download prompt solved.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

Open the php file, and look at the header. Is there an issue with it?

A normal page should start with

Quote:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en" dir="ltr">

Old 04-15-2009, 02:09 AM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Senyx The Soulless one View Post
How many editors ARE there?

Look up recent edits for the past 7 days.

Hai thar.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #8
Matataro
King Crab

In-Game Name: Matataro
Current Level: 5X
Server: Epith
Matataro is on a distinguished road
I was reading the armor and weapon lists for fighter, and they don't correlate with what the Blacksmith Karls is selling them for.

Example:
The Wiki says Scale Boots, Helmet and Pants are available lvl 34, 36, 38, however the smith says they're all usable by me at 30.

Is there an issue where a patch has changed things and the wiki not updated?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Yeah, a ''recent'' patch lowered lvl. requirements for armor up to a certain point.

Feel free to chip in and update.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
Matataro
King Crab

In-Game Name: Matataro
Current Level: 5X
Server: Epith
Matataro is on a distinguished road
wish I knew how to update but computer code isn't really my forte
Closed Thread