Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #19
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I think the times I rushed for the next levels were when I was 2-3 levels away from my next weapon and when I was close to hitting 50. Even then while everyone else in the guild was going to Uruga I stayed in CP soloing Harkans. The exp was good for my level and so were the drops... and the license leveled up nicely for me to have great criticals.

I never understood why people would want to go to these 'high level' places. The drops are beyond horrible and so is the pace at which you kill for the damage you take. I, for one, do not like to waste money on such places. :P I'm often seen soloing Orcs (leveling license again) and I get random clerics asking to level with me. They can't really heal me enough but because they try hard (I think they might break their heal button) I let them stay until they gain a level or two. They are polite enough so that's fine with me and I save HP stones.

Level restriction on Uruga gates? I would support that only because those small handful of people have ruined it for everyone else. The lag I get when I logged on the other day was beyond bearable. I can take up to 3 Orcs without a cleric while using stones but... I was killed so easily cause of the lag. :/

Now at 59... I can't find motivation to level in Fiesta. Weird since the job level is "just" 3 million exp away. But the lag and power leveling beggars is just too much to handle. I don't like getting spammed with a million party invites... when leveling by myself is hard enough. D: