Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:55 AM   #21
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i believe wat he's doing has nothing to do with ur password
Yep, u are right. The weakness is after the password validation. So the password is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
I don't think you can expect any trust from Outspark after hacking them..
I really dont care if Outspark trust me or not, its not like i asked them to give me gm powers. I just want to the weakness fixed.

Originally Posted by MaxOff View Post
They even asked me to stop.
Well... its kinda hard for them to say "thanks" when you're hacking their system right? They've told you to stop, so they DO know about wat you're doing....
im sorrry, but i meant the opposite.

and i dont think they can ask you for code and resources, coz that'll be asking for you to hack right?
nope they would just ask to get what i already have.

site note: i have the strange tendency to forget names, actions and negations. So plz don't wonder if something is missing in a sentence.....

Last edited by MaxOff; 04-15-2008 at 07:02 AM..
Old 04-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by MaxOff View Post
if what u say is true, i would gladly wait.

BUT Outspark never spoke a single word about it with me. They didn't even said: "Thank you for reporting, we will take a look into it". They just banned the account i was reporting it on it. And i lost some important test character with it, too . And since im trying to make it public, they also never contacted me. They didn't even asked me to stop.
Well I'm sure they would report it since its obvious they saw the PM, since they banned you. But yeah, like Hessah said, just leave it be for now.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #23
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Random suggestion: hijack one of the GMs characters and use it to PM another of the GMs telling them that there is this weakness in the game, and that that character is being hijacked atm. they cant exactly ignore a GM going "hi im a hacker who just hacked into this account" can they? no need to do anything that would harm innocent players...
Old 04-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Ok, I must first state that I DO NOT condone hacking in any way and although I have followed this thread closely to make sure it does not go beyond the rules of our forums, I have tried to stay out of this discussion. With that said, I must say NotMyWay's suggestion cracked me up.

GM_Dakkon - Psst... SnakeEyes, It's me Dakkon.
GM_SnakeEyes - wth you just left your computer to go get coffee....
GM_Dakkon - I am a hacker I have taken over this account
GM_SnakeEyes - Quit messing with me, did you install a computer in the break room?
GM_Dakkon - Doh....
GM_SnakeEyes - I'll have some of that coffee you're having in there man.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-15-2008, 02:40 PM   #25
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
lol @ Spirit, but no i wasnt exactly expecting something like that...

actually what i was thinking was after the other GM replies "Quit messing with me, did you install a computer in the break room?" or something like that, you could reply "no, i am serious", then explain the vulnerability and how it can be fixed.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #26
Bastion
Mushroom

Bastion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bastion
I'll say this simply and quickly, and get straight to the point: I do not suggest you use your 'methods' in any way to cause a problem linked with any character account or server data. In the event that somehow a bug occurs in the midst of this, and Outspark loses data, they can hold you liable, and therein prosecute as they see it fit to do so.

Even if the matter is only to bring this to their attention, the way you're going about it, you could be risking a lawsuit you won't win.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #27
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Ok, I must first state that I DO NOT condone hacking in any way and although I have followed this thread closely to make sure it does not go beyond the rules of our forums, I have tried to stay out of this discussion. With that said, I must say NotMyWay's suggestion cracked me up.

GM_Dakkon - Psst... SnakeEyes, It's me Dakkon.
GM_SnakeEyes - wth you just left your computer to go get coffee....
GM_Dakkon - I am a hacker I have taken over this account
GM_SnakeEyes - Quit messing with me, did you install a computer in the break room?
GM_Dakkon - Doh....
GM_SnakeEyes - I'll have some of that coffee you're having in there man.
GM_Dakkon - Black or cream? Whats your password I'll get it for you =D.
GM_SnakeEyes - You know what I like but here's my password you already know? ********
GM_Dakkon - Alright Just log out and I'll bring your coffee.
GM_SnakeEyes - Ok? ~Logs out~
MaxOff - Mwahahahahahahahahahaha Success ~Leaves sublinear message written in coffee stains on GM_SnakeEyes's pants.

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Closed Thread