Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #5021
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

it's really hot so i don't really feel like playing but i do want to try ez again now.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #5022
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Obviously you guys aren't good enough to save your carry. And I HATEEEE going back to base in laning phase. Because then it means the other person out laned you and it TICKS ME SO MUCH TO THINK THAT BECAUSE I KNOW I'M BETTER THAN THEMMMMM!!
Also on that note, when you offer to help Lirange in his solo lane and he swears he doesn't need help, it means he seriously needs some help.

It's the case 100% of the time.

And don't tell me you really didn't! Remember that caitlyn game that you got me to +50. If I didn't stick around to heal you so you didn't have to keep going back to base (via dying and not because you realised you needed to back) you wouldn't have been able to carry after!

ALL ME.

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
fixed
Actually I don't really get that many ragers with Ivra...

So maybe it's just you.

I told you that queueing with you gets weird people with weird mentality.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #5023
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Wowwww this is cool.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:15 AM   #5024
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

That's cute!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:10 AM   #5025
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Whoever redid some of the champion's lore is really terrible. Nasus and Heimerdinger are the only one's I've found so far.

"
At first angered that he had been taken just as he was abotu to criplle the enemies of his people, Nasus' advanced intellect won out when he heard the pleas fo mercy from the summoners. He learned that Runeterra was also filled with its own brand of injustice. This danger was no less threatening than what he had fought against at home, and champions were needed to protect the people of this world. Heeding the call, Nasus chose to take his place in the League of Legends, knowing that his brothers and sisters would carry on the fight back home. These days, he is the Curator of the Sands, feeling most at home in the crumbling ruins fo the Shurima Desert. However, recent disturbing news has reached the Keeper's ears - rumors that perhaps his brother had not in fact been left behind. If this were the case, the destruction of Renekton would quickly become Nasus' main priority, before this world too faces the threads of his brother's forked-tongue and endless ambition."
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:40 AM   #5026
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
This is his official lore?? o_o

Man. They changed Teemo's lore a long time ago and made it terrible.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:47 AM   #5027
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Well, at least it was spelt correctly. And didn't read like bad fan-fiction.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:04 AM   #5028
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

You should get Riot to employ you as a remote worker to rewrite their lore!

Then you can include how awesome I am and how I play an important part in each champion's history.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #5029
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

OKOK just for you Lirange!

^ this was the last 8 minutes of my +50th game. Didn't record from the beginning because all lanes weren't doing well at all, and started recording because I wanted to show lirange that exciting song I was talking about.

But srsly this last 8 minute doesn't do justice for this game!! *_* We lost teamfights but then Lirange slowly bd'd all the lanes during every lost team fight so the lanes could be pushed. Highlight was probably at about 5 min (for me, anyway)!

Also I find it sad that 50 minutes into the game I wasn't level 18 yet.. wow. But I wandered around alot early game!

Sorry it's bad quality. Uploading 200mb is a pain already. I tried uploading 10 minute clips with high quality before but it always stuff up after HOURS of uploading so I gave up T_T
Old 04-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #5030
Lirange
Bad Kid

Yay! Everyone can see how awesome I am. Going to make sure I watch it after school