Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
ninacows
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Nana
Current Level: 89
Server: Apoline
ninacows will become famous soon enough
My day at the hospital

Ok so me and my friend Rebecaccka went to the hospital yesturday and i said to her it would be packed out but she didn't listen.
Anyway, we got there and opend the door to the waiting room and ugh i knew it i said see what did i tell you it's packed out.

she said it wasn't that bad. (it was.)

there wasn't anything wrong with half the people.
there was even one in a running suit. years ago you had to be throwing up your guts to see a doctor and now they turn up in running suits. ugh they've got the cheek.

So we go and see the receptionist and she asks if i have an appointment.
i said to her ayy? because i didn't hear what she said.
she says do you have an appointment again. i said to her, no dear i'm here to see doctor bailey.
then she said is it in emergancy?
who is it? i say to her.
IS IT an emergancy she says.
I didn't know what she was talking about.
She then said WHAT IS IT THAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
I shout back at her, WHATS IT GOTTA DO WITH YOU?

then she asks my friend what is wrong with me.
i shout back at her again, OI OI OI i think you need to talk to me not the monkey.
then she says if it is not an emergancy you wont see a doctor today. the next appointment is thursday at 10:00 am.
my friend buts in a says to her we booked an appointment today and the lady we spoke to said.. I but in and say EXSCUSE ME! I'M TALKING. Yes it is.
yes it is what? she says. Yes, it is an emergancy. i say.

What is it that is wrong with you she says sarcasticly. MY HEAD IS HANGING OFF. I SAY TO HER.
then my friend buts in again and says the lady we spoke to said we could see a doctor if we came in before 11:00 am.
then i say, Is it an ermgancy she says? i havn't ever seen a room full of such healthy looking people. what's her name she says. Miss Nina rosso she says.
Ok go and take a seat the receptionist woman says. OH WELL ONLY IF YOU'RE SURE... i mean i don't want to be pushing infront of daily thompson here.

Ok then we go and sit down. and the doctor comes in and starts asking for keith marry weather. he repeats it about 5 times and by then i had had enough and shouted KIETH MARY WEATHER COME ON WE ARE NOT ALL HERE FOR A FREE DAY OUT!

Then the woman infront of me says do you mind keeping the noise down i have terible migrains. you do what darling i say. then she says i'm realy sorry but i suffer from migrains can you keep the noise down please. oh i am sorry i say to her realy i am i mean.. is there anything i can do for you?... would you like a mint? then she says no honestly i'll be fine thanks. then the doctor comes in and calls her into his office. i say cya later sweetheart you can and see the doctor he will sort you out. ohh ohh... WHAT A FUCKING LIBERTY THE WOMAN HAS A HEADACHE, THE WOMAN WAS SAT IN A DOCTORS SERGERY BECAUSE SHE HAS A HEADACHE?!?! OH THEY WANT SHOOTING THEY REALY DO. then the receptionist woman shouts over and says WOULD YOU MIND KEEPING THE NOISE DOWN YOU ARE DISTURBING THE OTHER PATIENTS. i shout back at her Oh take a fucking chill pill, love.

come on you i say to my friend. i have had enough of all this. then right as i'm about to leave the doctor comes in and wants to see me. i say to her well it's to late now love. itstoofuckinglate.co.uk

emergancy's only? what a load of old shit.

<3

Tara_Eatwell Level 89 Fighter
Apoline server or also known as Announcer <3
Old 04-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Well, headaches CAN be a sign of brain tumors.. o.o