Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-01-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Time of Eve

Recently found this anime called Time of Eve.

Quote:
The future, probably Japan.
Robots have long been put into practical use, and androids have just come into use.

Influenced by the Robot Ethics Committee, it’s become common sense for people to treat androids like household appliances. Their appearance - indistinguishable from humans except for the ring over each android’s head – has lead some people to empathize unnecessarily with androids. Known as “android-holics,” such people have become a social problem.

Rikuo (Jun Fukuyama), a high school student, has been taught from childhood that androids are not to be viewed as humans, and has always used them as convenient tools. One day Rikuo discovers some strange data in the behavior records of his family’s household android.

Rikuo and his friend Masaki (Kenji Nojima) trace Sammy’s (Rie Tanaka) movements, only to discover a mysterious café that features a house rule that “humans and robots are to be treated the same” . . .
It reminds you of iRobot. Watched the first two episodes and I'm starting to like this quite a bit. Thought I'd share. Enjoy.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Time of Eve is currently the only set of episodes (no idea what else to call it) that I look forward to when there's a new one. But that's partly because all the other series I like have already finished and I haven't started watching anything new.

I like it a lot.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
*adds to list*
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
I think my cousin's have a PS1 game called "Eve" or something...With flaming horse and legendry knight's

We still play PS1 ftw.
Sparkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Tangent intercepted.

Eve's pretty nice, but they coulda saved what happened in the 2nd episode for later. Pity it takes so long to update, though I heard it's one guy who does everything...
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
And it's apparently only 6 episodes total? Saw it pretty late so I'll probably watch it again over the weekend...

There was another one by the same person called Pale Cocoon... was half asleep so I didn't get to fully watch it. But I like the feel of his animation.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote