Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:51 AM   #101
Wulfstan
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Wulfstan(Mage) & Wolfon(Cleric)
Current Level: 2x & 1x
Server: Epith
Wulfstan is on a distinguished road

i just always put it in the topmost one. that way i got a +7 magic staff from scratch.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:41 PM   #102
Giachina
Mushroom

Giachina is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wulfstan View Post
i just always put it in the topmost one. that way i got a +7 magic staff from scratch.
I just tried that this week after reading this thread........ With Lix, I missed three times in a row. My mace got bumped down to +2, and I had to bump it up with an Elrue (which always work). I had a Green hammer that was +6 that was destroyed on the first go with a Xir trying to get it to +7. Now, I do not have an "Unlucky Enhancer" title, but I should considering my enhancements havent been working worth a darn. With that said, top block doesnt work for me and Im just going to buy gear from now on (wasted production skill on tis character)
Old 08-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #103
Giachina
Mushroom

Giachina is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Giachina View Post
I just tried that this week after reading this thread........ With Lix, I missed three times in a row. My mace got bumped down to +2, and I had to bump it up with an Elrue (which always work). I had a Green hammer that was +6 that was destroyed on the first go with a Xir trying to get it to +7. Now, I do not have an "Unlucky Enhancer" title, but I should considering my enhancements havent been working worth a darn. With that said, top block doesnt work for me and Im just going to buy gear from now on (wasted production skill on tis character)
Well, a nice Green hammer dropped last night and - the quitter that Im not - I decided to enhance it. Now, for a second I thought about selling it: I couldve gotten 50S - 100S (or more) for it easy but, no, I had to try and prove myself wrong -its so rare that I get Cleric (I usually get other classes) drops for myself....So I switched my title to "Skillful Enhancer" (not knowing if a Title makes a difference) and I proceeded to the wheel.... To make a long story short, I went through 5 Elrues (! - I never miss with Elrues) just to have my new found hammer destroyed

When I went to switch my title back, I have the (awaited) Unlucky Enhancer title finally show up

Well, at least now I know....Im wondering f there is some type of scoring in a characters demographics that effects the wheel?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #104
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Noticed the "Edit" button?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 08-06-2008, 09:19 PM   #105
HOROSCOPE
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: See signature
Current Level: Same as above
Server: BIJOU
HOROSCOPE is on a distinguished road
I think it depends on the Chaos Theory of some sorts... lol^^

XxGEMINIxX - Cleric, lvl 1x - Inactive
XxSAGITTARIUSxX - Archer, lvl 2x - Active
XxCRONOSxX - Fighter, lvl 0X (lol) - Active
XxSCORPIOxX - Mage, lvl 1x - Inactive

Proud member of the MuAcKz guild

I'm a GIRL!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:16 AM   #106
DarkteK
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: DarkteK
Current Level: 6x
Server: BIJOU
DarkteK is on a distinguished road
Why when I use a Stone and the star just fall into the right place, it just failed, then i use another, it falls in the same place and it destroyed my item =_=, that really piss me off, just happened with my 2 shields, why it fails I cant understand, isn't that suppossed to upgrade =s

Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #107
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
koager is on a distinguished road
I broke 3 green lv30 wands and a green lv20 wand in 1 day, awesome stats for a mage (int and spr)
the lv20 wand was trying to get it from +5 to +6, the lv30s never made it to +3
so I've stopped enhancing for now...

I like fighter swords without all the glowing better
unless I get the weird glitch where you see the ehancement moving like wings of a shield and the glowing of a sword just slashing around, it was cool xD

Old 08-23-2008, 02:45 AM   #108
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
I don't remember where I saw it..but someone said something about the difference between the squares, level of item, and type and success chance for each.... so its like..

Say..you have a level 40 bow...and "maybe" 40% chance to sucess on square 6...but a level 30 staff to say..may have 10% to sucess on square 8...

I'm not really sure..but this could be a possibility ya know..for all we know maybe enhancing , ISN'T random...maybe outspark is just waiting for us to figure it all out? =o

<my 2 cents\>
Old 08-23-2008, 03:30 PM   #109
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
i went to very long lengths, to prooth that it is totally random.

Maybe if u have a super computer u may try to calculate the current random seed, so u can say if u succed or not. If u dont have that, face it: its random.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:51 AM   #110
wolfdance
Slime

wolfdance is on a distinguished road
I do too much enhancing. I always use perfects so any way to increase odds saves me money. T1 items were adjusted a few patches back to increase odds. It may be random but it's still based on percentages that outspark controls. They can adjust the odds. This is why 1 to 3 is much easier than 7 to 9. So its not pure random. All my gears are +9 but even with perfects is hard. I have a pattern at home that I normally use from days before the cashshop. I used pattern on all my 60 gears and was able to do all armors for about $100. On my 70 gears I was on the road and didn't have my pattern and it was a lot harder and more expensive.
Besides the pattern whether they work or not here is how to increase success. Use lucky stones; personally I don't like them. I havn't had much success with them any more than normal ones. While they give a small chance of giving +2 on one spin don't reduce chance of fail
Blessed; these are what I prefer. They increase odds of success while at same time decreasing chance of break and degrade on fail.
Closed Thread