Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:03 AM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Guilds - Having some people to hang around with comes with a price

The guild system in Fiesta is just plain - stupid -.

Why can't I join a group of people whom I can talk to, whom I can be friends with, and whom I can ask around for partying or help, without being constantly attacked by other warring guilds?

Sure. 1 Guild war is fun. Then there's another war with their "allies". And after that war, there is sure to be another allied guild that wants to fight us. And we have no way to rejecting guild wars? Why is it like that? The system is just messed up. There should be a time and place, and the war should only occur when BOTH parties agree on it.

After my first guild war today, I look and it says "Time remaining, 59 minutes". Does this mean that another war will occur in an hour? If so, then that's just's wasting our time. We got other things to do than war every hour.

Isn't there a way where BOTH guilds have to agree before a fight begins? It's kind of pointless being forced into fighting a guild where everybody else is twice our guildmate's levels.

And if i want to play normally, does that mean i have to leave my guild? Sure, I can go to other maps. But Elderine is like the main town for quests, NPCs, access to main maps, and shopping. I'm not going to play with the anxiety of waiting every hour so I can enter town and take quests and go shopping.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
The guild system in Fiesta is just plain - stupid -.

Why can't I join a group of people whom I can talk to, whom I can be friends with, and whom I can ask around for partying or help, without being constantly attacked by other warring guilds?

Sure. 1 Guild war is fun. Then there's another war with their "allies". And after that war, there is sure to be another allied guild that wants to fight us. And we have no way to rejecting guild wars? Why is it like that? The system is just messed up. There should be a time and place, and the war should only occur when BOTH parties agree on it.

After my first guild war today, I look and it says "Time remaining, 59 minutes". Does this mean that another war will occur in an hour? If so, then that's just's wasting our time. We got other things to do than war every hour.

Isn't there a way where BOTH guilds have to agree before a fight begins? It's kind of pointless being forced into fighting a guild where everybody else is twice our guildmate's levels.

And if i want to play normally, does that mean i have to leave my guild? Sure, I can go to other maps. But Elderine is like the main town for quests, NPCs, access to main maps, and shopping. I'm not going to play with the anxiety of waiting every hour so I can enter town and take quests and go shopping.
Cooldown.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Valentime is a man with little words...

The 59mins is the cool down period before you can war again.

And if you don't want guild war, join an Exhibition guild... like.. 2SEXY4URGUILD... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Valentime is a man with little words...

The 59mins is the cool down period before you can war again.

And if you don't want guild war, join an Exhibition guild... like.. 2SEXY4URGUILD... XD
Indeed.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #5
Xylem
Joker Kebing

What's an exhibition guild?
Old 12-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #6
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

A guild that cannot participate in a war.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:18 AM   #7
Xylem
Joker Kebing

Is that possible?... How?
Old 12-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #8
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

When creating a guild theres a choice between Exhibition and Something..

Exhibition means the guild cannot war.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #9
Xylem
Joker Kebing

Oh... I'll look for that guild then. Thanks! Hopefully there's some around.

By the way: When you said "cooldown" - You mean that it's a cooldown between only one guild right? Because we got attacked like 5 minutes after we finished fighting with one guild.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Ya, I think it's cooldown for YOU to declare war, but others can declare on you still.
Closed Thread