Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
What is going on with EPITH?

I took a break from fiesta for a short time, tired of breaking weapons and fantasy games in general. Came back to discover a new server up and running (always good) and I started a cleric (so far, my favorite character in fiesta).

First of all, the drops here , maybe because it's new, seem... well... ridiculous. Before I hit level 20 I had 2 level 20 fighter shields, 2 level 20 cleric maces, a few random green mage items, and enough archer gear to equip a battalion (which i sold, because I personally don't like playing archer).I also currently have in my bank 2 level 26 cleric helms with some decent stats on them(one is +12 end). I was mining for a bit, and I had around 3 xir spill out (2 lucky, 1 bless) when my character was around 19 ish. I was mining for cash, because being a new server people were paying alot of money for ore (and meat, and other craftables, which is strange that people would have that kind of money on a new server). I have seen more people on Epith than I've ever seen when I played on Bijou.

Secondly, the items from the KQs seem... a little better? My cleric is currently only level 24, and I was doing a Mara, which are always hit or miss groupwise, but the Gold Hill quests fill up so fast I've only been able to do one so far. So I join mara, we have a terrible go at it , but we succeed in the end, thanks mostly due to 3 clerics over 20 constantly ressing. So I open my box expecting 3 pots, or maybe a lix and I recieved a +4 level 20 cleric shirt. (as well as the standard 3 pots, a blessed lix and some level 14 fighter boots). +4 weapons from the Slime Quest seem common as well (I had never seen anything above +3 from it). I also recieved the best pair of Mara earrings that I have ever seen. 40hp,40mp, +1 crit.

Third, Having two weapons before I even hit 20, I decided to do some enhancing which always makes me nervous. I managed to get both weapons to +6 without breaking them. (I did break one trying to go to +7 so i stopped there) I also got my shield to +6 without breaking it. Of course, this could just be some random luck, or a lucky day for me.

Four, I found at least 3 chests on this server. I might have found 3 chests my entire time I played on Bijou. Nothing really noteworthy about any of them, but it was still pretty nice. I could attribute this to the times I play there didn't seem to be as many people on, and being a new server.

In all likelihood, it could just be that yes, its a new server. I could just be having a bit of luck on this one that i was sorely lacking on Bijou. Maybe I missed some post about how they increased the drop rate of greens/chests/xir-spilling ores, etc.. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a stroke of luck on this server? Right now as a 24 cleric i'm sitting on around 47 silver with all my gear/spells paid for, and a helmet for 26 already in the bank.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
general equipment drop rate was increased a bit, and enhancement rate for lower tiers increased. Chest finding is luck as are its contents.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Wow. That is cool!

Originally Posted by lvramire
general equipment drop rate was increased a bit, and enhancement rate for lower tiers increased.
Only on Epith, or on all servers?

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Last update (forgot which one) raised green drops up to level 30 (I think it was 30) and increased sucess rate on enhancement. I've gotten my lv15 wand up to +7 without breaking and only a few downgrades without the use of eyes.

I have to agree Epith has been good to me in regards to everything except KQs. I hate Mara KQs with a passion due to unflexible Clerics...
Old 05-20-2008, 01:54 AM   #5
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Yes, what they said. And getting to +7 became easier, getting to +8 became harder

Increased drop rate, more chest spawns. I found 1 chest per day in a 3 day period, so thats 3 chests with a pet in the second one. Plus another chest on my Mage but I was in a party, it dropped 2 Slimes and many other fancy stuff, so yeah 4 chests in 3 days. On the other hand there have been cases of chest spawns in unaccessible areas too. I've seen 2 of those chests so far.

But anyways, your break took probably long many things change around here... And those happen not only in Epith

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 05-20-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Eh..all the same to me, didn't see any difference in anything. I get same crappy stuff from any chests, empty treasure chests(not KQ chests) and pots, a lot of t1 useless pots from any chests, and I get same crappy stuff from drops, like what can an archer do with an Int +15 bow?! D: Nothing. Enhancement is same for me, I still got weapons to +6, +7 without any dyes in Epith, and also in Teva and Apo(Actually got one sword to +8 but broke at +9).

Thanks Loveless!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:14 AM   #7
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
I'v heard there was a slight bit drop increase and everything...mabey they want to give a bit of a privliage for those who join that new server?
Old 05-20-2008, 04:53 AM   #8
Sero
Jizz King

I think the rates for all servers are equally the same :3

take me above your light

hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 05-20-2008, 04:58 AM   #9
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by SerodinSilver View Post
I think the rates for all servers are equally the same :3
Agrees
Your mind is just playing tricks on you, making you think they have extra EXP increase rate, etc.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:59 AM   #10
Sero
Jizz King

Yes. Frankly it's all just luck and chance, and if you're having a good time on Epith then you're really lucky cause the people there are a pain. Serosly. Well most of 'em are.

take me above your light

hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Closed Thread