Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 02:21 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

LOL yeah FoM too... but i find that happen less often... i think most of them spawns.... maybe coz they hvnt encounted many clerics that could rev yet at that level....

@resol - yeah ppl who demands are annoying!! more than often i ignore them of they spam... ppl who are inconsiderate and rude does not get my time and SP...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 03-10-2008 at 02:23 AM..
Old 03-10-2008, 02:30 AM   #12
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

yea thats how i feel lol we think alike hessah lol so
the othere day we had a good talk in uru lol my guild
master kept asking like how i new everyone who went
by use and i was like FF helps u no everyone lol he laughed
but i use my SP for wut i think will help if u bug me im not
wasteing it on u wen i could help somone else thats not asking
every 2 secound everyone need to respect use cuz we hold there
life in r hands lol

Old 03-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #13
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I like to be mean as my cleric in Teva, ;P, I start my res, while it's still going, I click on gate, goes into town, and ignore them.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #14
D.A.R.E.boy

hahaha that always works to i guess

Old 03-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
argh! i hate it when ppl do that to me! well at least when u disappeared i know u're not there to rev me at all..

but once i was in GC... and me and my duo partner got mobbed and died... i think i asked if he can rev me... and he started his rev then stopped it half way like 3 times.. 1st two times i thought he clicked something else by accident, by by the 3rd time i know he's just being a ***** ***** *** *****!!!!

wat got me annoyed was he then went and reved my partner properly... he just didnt want to rev me... i dunno why i didnt do anything to him! but he wasted my time by being an idiot....

so i went back and trained him...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #16
D.A.R.E.boy

aww hessah some ppl r just mean like that haha u should of wared him

Old 03-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

u might like to check for ninja text in my post

but yeah... we dont encourage guild war for stupid ppl like that anyway... coz more than often he'll probably hv some high levels that comes back and mess the rest of my guildies up XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-10-2008, 02:45 AM   #18
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
argh! i hate it when ppl do that to me! well at least when u disappeared i know u're not there to rev me at all..

but once i was in GC... and me and my duo partner got mobbed and died... i think i asked if he can rev me... and he started his rev then stopped it half way like 3 times.. 1st two times i thought he clicked something else by accident, by by the 3rd time i know he's just being a ***** ***** *** *****!!!!

wat got me annoyed was he then went and reved my partner properly... he just didnt want to rev me... i dunno why i didnt do anything to him! but he wasted my time by being an idiot....

so i went back and trained him...
I only do what I do to annoying spammers that spams "REZ! REZ! REZ!" or "RES PLZ!"
Nonstop in shout and when you ask them what coordinate, they won't tell you, they spam more..ALOT MORE

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #19
D.A.R.E.boy

lol haha well im the lowest in Nemesis
lol u and ur ninja text haha nice way
to get him back the hessah lol i love the
way u think

Last edited by D.A.R.E.boy; 03-10-2008 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: bad spelling

Old 03-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #20
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Agreed, especially since they are incabable of forming a complete and understandable sentece which does not consist of "rev rev rev" and which consists of "Please"... They will eventually return to town in 3 minutes anyway, why not sooner rather than later?

Also, clerics do not owe anyone anything to non-party members, including but not limited to revive. They are free to choose whom to bestow their blessing upon, and doing so requires their SP.

One way to deal with them (if u have lots of time to waste) is to give them a long speech on manners and ettiquete, or just tell them to read up on some guides (there are a few in OS forums i think, and i've ever written one before). Another way when they say something like "can u revive me" is to reply "yes". Then dont revive them. They only asked if u can (i.e. have the ability to) revive, which u do have. so u could say something like "yes, i have the ability to revive u, but no, i do not wish to use this ability"
Closed Thread