Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Why not just duo with lvra?

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Time for a look into the 60+ part of the community. It changes a lot after level 60. 1% equals about 40k minimum. Of course it increases as we level.

At our level, the only somewhat decent exp is Navars in CP1, Shlyphs, and Stonies in FoS, and the battleground. And it has to be aoe for it to be decent. Thats also places where 40s-70s go, thats a ALOT of competition, decreasing the ability to aoe. We recently discovered aoeing in the battleground is really good exp compared to what we can normally get while competing for kills in FoS. For duoing, theres AEW stuff, which is always taken up too, select spots in CP1, and battleground. But like I said, duoing is slow unless you aoe duo(what lvra and I plan on doing). I need Inferno before aoe duoing will be decent.

It seems like everyone has a mage alt these days. Mages are definitely becoming more populous lately, so that increases my competition. At first, mages are archers were equal in demand. Once the level cap raised, more mages got nova, annihilating archers and increasing the demand for mages. Now.. mages are leveling even more and a good chunk of the 60+ mages have Inferno. Buuuut I don't. Why would they wanna party a mage without Inferno when they could party a mage with Inferno?
Its like a miniature version of Archers vs. Mages, except its within the mage class and its novas vs. infernos.

Also.. at my level everyone has chosen their posses, gotten their friends and groups figured out. I had mine, but mine unfortunately has split. So.. yeah, I gotta hunt for parties now.

The things we duo on usually give us between 500 and 1,000 in exp. 1% I guess is 60k, so yeah o.o

Last edited by Yosei; 03-05-2008 at 12:52 AM..
Old 03-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohhh ok... i guess the problem is there isnt a higher level map for u lvl 60+ hence u have to AOE to get decent exp...

they really need two new maps!! if lvl 5x trains at AEW, FoS,then there needs to be another map for 6x and another one for 7x...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 02:30 AM   #24
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
they really need two new maps!! if lvl 5x trains at AEW, FoS,then there needs to be another map for 6x and another one for 7x...
Hence the problem...

Ancient Elvin Woods is supposed to be for 6x levels.

Forest of Slumber is supposed to be for 7x levels.

They dont have the greatest experience rates, but nevertheless they were designed for those level ranges in mind.

Now if 5x's come in its not nearly that bad. They just squish all of us a bit. Though the 5x's can hold their own.

When the 4x's come into play it just gets rediculous. It takes a whole party of them to handle something as basic as a trumpy or greenky. Its not as if they can effectively AOE any monsters in AEW or FoS. They even take more than they can chew.

As of now, AEW, and FoS, are packed with the 40-79 level range. When these maps were initally designed for a 6x, 7x level range in mind.

I'm not saying that 4x's cant be there, simply that they werent intended to be there in the first place.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:37 AM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah tell me about it... some level 3x was farming in AEW... he died and asked for REV!!!!

i'm usually a nice cleric but i cant help but say "i dont think u belong here" and ignored him... he got revived by someone else in the end... which i dont care and hv no control of anyway... but OMG! we really dont want 80% of the population in 2 maps...

Quote:
Ancient Elvin Woods is supposed to be for 6x levels.

Forest of Slumber is supposed to be for 7x levels.
Eventhough the mobs are lvl 6x, 7x, even with normal gear I find that we dont hv much trouble duoing mobs 10-15 levels above us... hence to accomodate the lvl 79, they need maps that goes up to lvl 9x...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:10 AM   #26
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Eventhough the mobs are lvl 6x, 7x, even with normal gear I find that we dont hv much trouble duoing mobs 10-15 levels above us... hence to accomodate the lvl 79, they need maps that goes up to lvl 9x...
BR and FM will be those maps... and I sure as hell hope that they'll put some kind of cap on them, otherwise you'll have lvl 3x and 4x in those areas too!

>.>;

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 AM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

well just like the 1 exp for mobs 30 levels above u.. they should lock it so u cant get into a map thats 30 levels above u too~

no point anyway

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:35 AM   #28
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Locking the maps 3x+ you is the best idea really.
People want to be like the 5x and 6x that they see running around in like SoG, and other noob places... so they think that if they get an Uruga scroll, and warp there, they're going to find someone to plvl them.

I hate that... minus the stupid 3x and 4x in AEW and FoS, and you have the perfect land where we can all grind, and not have to "claim" grind spots for AoE if we choose to do so.

Having a team of 5 people all 3x and 4x to kill a single red trumpy is quite stupid, and pointless...

if they would take that same party, and move it to like CP or SEG, they would kill faster, and the exp/hour would be so much better...

I hate nubs in high lvl areas.

And I'm open about it.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-05-2008, 03:47 AM   #29
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I have noticed a massive influx of early 6x mages. X_X

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-05-2008, 04:13 AM   #30
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
This is not the solution to the problem but...

Have you guys tried Elf Knight Demons in CP2? My guildie and his healbot (he has a laptop that runs Fiesta and whenever he needs a heal, he'll just use his laptop to heal his tank) use the XP boost and always go to Elf Knight Demons and they say that's pretty good XP. But they are a fighter-cleric combo and he has all +9s so I'm not sure how effective that would be for mage.

I do know the stuff in the battleground hits him for like... 30s... and he does like 20 at a time by himself....

Closed Thread