Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Duo?

And yes, people consider mages "useless" until they get Inferno. It's pathetic, just like the way people want lower level clerics for more experience.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #12
brucequy
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: brucequy
Current Level: 49
Server: Teva
brucequy is on a distinguished road
i get partied all the time with my level 5x fighter, but if any1 hears this,i never liked parties ._.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
One day, just one day, we will be the same level..... -dreams-
that one day will come when outspark doesnt raise the level cap for 3 years...

hmmm.. i love duoing... i find that we get more exp and drops coz there's only two of us... i've done AOE parties only a few times but i dont really feel any great exp difference.. (could have more difference at ur level but i dunno )

but sometimes i think... you may not achieve the best result just coz the party is full =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #14
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Eww!!

Well!! -pokes Lilian's level in the guild list-

She be reaching your level soon! Yes, I am volunteering her, LMAO. She and Omie will probably be able to party with you guys soon.

<-- wants to offer parties too but level gap is too big!

One day, just one day, we will be the same level..... -dreams-

su sry but lil is mine D=<

And yeah, like hessah said - duoing > aoe parties by faaaaaaar.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
We're waiting for me to get inferno @.@ Then we're going to try out the duoing thing, but atm, aoeing in the battleground beats duoing.

We don't want to enrage the Omie lol.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #16
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I hate this -.- I can never get a party because everyone on my friendslist or around my level already have their pre-established parties or posse's whom they party with all the time. I had one, but 1/2 of it doesn't or barely plays anymore, leaving two of us, running around looking for parties, often duoing or settling for a not-so-good party. I really want to level but its really hard at our level, and it gets even harder when we can't find a party.
I feel the same way.

I rarely find parties. Why? Well nobody needs a "FULL-INT" axe fighter in their parties. I burn SP stones too quickly. Nobody wishes to wait for me to restone having to travel all the way from the Forest of Slumber. Furthermore, it seems more, and more evident that everyone wants to dream-team.
  • 1 Cleric
  • 1 Tanker
  • 3 Mages

Since the Mage:Tank population is relatively the same, I end up being one of the fighters who doesn't party much.

Though, it cant be all bad as I see it. I solo, its mundane. Though, I've saved up quite a considerable amount of gold thanks to it. Just recently I've slapped a Lizard Knight License onto my axe in the hopes of completing it while I solo lizard knights to level myself.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I'd solo, but its really slow and costly.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:57 PM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i guess a mage solo is a much more dangerous task than a fighter solo...

if Angellic finds it hard to party coz everyone's looking for 3 mages in a party... why is Yosei, being a mage, find it hard to find a party =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

There's a lot of mages. And my build isn't the "best". I'm not full INT, and I don't have inferno. I know, we're more desirable than archers, but at my level, I'm comparible to a 67 mage who has inferno.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

then... shouldnt u duo until level 67.. and AOE after that??

instead of trying to AOE now and duo after? (well i guess ideally u'll want to AOE at all levels but u said u'll try duo after u get inferno... just trying to understand how mage works... =/)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread