Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #11
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future

I love pvp. It helps take your mind away from grinding and quests especially in this game which doesn't solely revolve around pvp. Everyone is lucky there there is no open pvp fields outside of town (or maybe there is and Im just not aware of it). Otherwise, there will be a lot more whining and complaining. I've played many pvp games where someone would just randomly come up to you and pk you as you mind your own business, I get use to it. Which makes you more determined to level up and become stronger so you can fend off pkers or join the darkside and pk people for the hell of it. Its all part of the game. Wherever theres pvp, there will be whining and flaming.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:49 AM   #12
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Yeah, I know it sucks. Fortunately, people like never go after me on my mage. But when I'm in there on my fighter, I always get ganged up on by higher levels or multiple people around my level. I tell them to leave me alone or they will regret it, but they take it as a joke, and laugh more about it. Then I log in on Yosei.
Bully<3 xD!!
Old 02-28-2008, 01:02 AM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
OMG you posted outside MoS! O.O

I'm not a bully, its simply revenge.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:40 AM   #14
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
Eh have ta get use to whinners like that, every online game ever has been like that at some point or another, people think there better so they think that you should play by there rules, just ignore them and they will learn =P

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Old 02-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah!! every other game... i've been pwned around...

this is my FIRST game that i can actually defend myself and maybe kill MOST ppl off~

-Remember the days that we went to clan field in ROSE Online-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2008, 02:04 AM   #16
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
If you attack someone who is stronger than you, of course you have only yourself to blame when you get killed... I can ignore the people who do 1 damage/miss constantly unless Im trying to have a 1v1 fight, but if the opponent can do reasonable damage to me and attacks me first, I dont see why I shouldnt constantly chase her until she dies once, especially when she doesnt know how to run properly. And I dont see why I should be insulted for that. Of course sometimes I attack the low levels but its all just for fun, no need to be so vulgar about it...

Guess what? There are even people looking for girlfriends in the battle zone. And when I was on one of my alts, which is a female, this guy approached me and asked me "wanna be frens" (i was also online on my cleric at the same time but he didnt ask the cleric), and when I told him i was male he insisted "no u are a girl" and when i explained that i was a male playing a female character, he was like "i am a gril in real life". Grilled humans? No thanks.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!!!!!! ur post made me laugh NMW... esp 2nd paragraph..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #18
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LMAO! I did that too!!

I've only went to the Eld/Roumen PvP grounds once, and I was on my nub archer with Dynamics. We both got pwned so many times by ANYONE who ran past us. But then while this fighter killed Dyna, I started sniping from the distance and killed her (she was on very very little health). Damn, that was awesome. She was level 4x and I was level 2x, felt like a pro!! REVENGE!! YEAH!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xDD

Oh wow, BURN.

I remember this one guy that was close to 5x I think ... he kept on killing lowbie levels (3x, 2x). We then ganged up on him and killed him pretty fast xDD

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Ah.. i'm not too good with PvP / GW... i get REALLY pumped up... it's not good for my heart!!
LOL, I remember when I get so pumped up about GWs too 8D
I'm still pumped up at times, but most of the time I get owned by some AoE or a random person, LOL. All my eagerness just bled away D:

Enraya has some amazing patients... i was in pvp ground with her, Zucc, Lilian, and Claymore for about half an hr.... and she was repeatedly being picked on... and she said NOTHING, no complain and still hving fun (as far as i can tell) in pvp ground! I've gotta bow down to her for that... (however anyone that picks on her gets 1hit KO by me and Lilian LOL but she was never there to see the revenge coz she had to spawn)
Haha, thanks! xD

I hated getting picked on when I was on low health or was running back to the stairs where most of GG were ... some didn't really give me a good fight, and some did ;O
I think at times I saw people bite the dust after they got owned by you guys, LOL 8D

and Yosei... anyone under lvl 59 wouldnt dare fighting a mage 6x... ur Frost Nova is too scary XD
LOL yeah @__@
I think I need at least four hands to count how many times I've been killed by either FN or Inferno, LOL =X

Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
Guess what? There are even people looking for girlfriends in the battle zone. And when I was on one of my alts, which is a female, this guy approached me and asked me "wanna be frens" (i was also online on my cleric at the same time but he didnt ask the cleric), and when I told him i was male he insisted "no u are a girl" and when i explained that i was a male playing a female character, he was like "i am a gril in real life". Grilled humans? No thanks.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #19
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
the thing I hate most about mmorpgs is when I end up arguing with someone about a fact. Because these people love to bypass logic since logic tends to get in the way of their argument.

I real life, I can just smack someone upside the head with a encyclopedia/published journal and say "read, dummy!"

/endRant

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 02-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ulrike View Post
the thing I hate most about mmorpgs is when I end up arguing with someone about a fact. Because these people love to bypass logic since logic tends to get in the way of their argument.

I real life, I can just smack someone upside the head with a encyclopedia/published journal and say "read, dummy!"

/endRant
Me likes the way you thinks!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread