Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Frustration at certain people

I am honestly frustrated at certain people in outspark's fiesta. Isnt the age limit 13 years? Yet I encounter clowns who cant mind their own business and have to start using all the vulgar language when I go to echo cave to get my Announcer title.

I also am frustrated at certain people in pvp who call me a noob just because of my superior tactics, which do not violate the Outspark's ToS. Today, I just met 2 noobs who teamed up against me (in free battle zone where partying is unavailable) and insulted me when I moved away from the NPC so that I could rest and regain SP fast enough to keep healing myself. The dumbest part is, they even insult clerics and say stupid things like "without heal u would be dead" (this coming from the clowns who used up so many hp stones on me?). I understand that for some people the sastisfaction of pvp might be to kill others, but when you have chosen your opponent, he does not have to rush at you and let himself be killed. Running away is not noob, you have only yourself to blame if you cannot catch up with your oppnent or overcome defensive tactics. Its your own fault for wasting your stones on an opponent who doesnt even need to use stones on you. Also, if you attack another person, isnt it ridiculous to demand that they "don't touch u"? Just play pvp without complaining if you waste your stones on a cleric or get owned damn it!

Edit: Really hypocrites, people who insult me for running then later run away.

Im done venting. At least my only consolation is that they had to use so many stones while I used none.

Last edited by NotMyWay; 02-27-2008 at 11:47 AM..
Old 02-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Unfortunately, this is going to haunt you in any game you play. =\ My advice is, while they are incredibly stupid and annoying, just ignore them. Don't give them the satisfaction of your reaction. Only let them know they aren't worth your time or effort, and carry on.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-27-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
It hardly haunted me when I played the global version of fiesta, and such people are so are that they mostly are "a name known to all"... But I guess this game is more populated...
Old 02-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Unfortunately, this is going to haunt you in any game you play. = My advice is, while they are incredibly stupid and annoying, just ignore them. Don't give them the satisfaction of your reaction. Only let them know they aren't worth your time or effort, and carry on.
Mhmm, agreed.

There was this one guy that kept killing me in PvP last time I was in the Roumen battlegrounds. After I rest up till around 50% of my HP, he was able to attack me again and did so for around six times. I didn't say anything and just kept on pressing warp. After doing that for quite a while, someone decided to take the nerve and hit him (the person got owned >__<) But while that guy that killed me so many times was resting, I attacked him and killed him in one shot, LOL 8D

I'm a sucker for revenge and I like to keep my pride intact. So yeah, if they're hurting your ego then just let them go do what they want. Soon enough they'll get bored, and if you can rest up and own them 8D

EDIT //

Well, I found that if you pick on one person be prepared to get picked on my that person's friends/higher leveled main. I've only encountered this with some very annoying people I've met though; most of the time it was just "you kill me? >D I fist fight you!"

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 02-27-2008 at 12:19 PM..
Old 02-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Well honestly...in the games I've played, there are always idiots running around like that, if there's a player-killing aspect to it. Theyr'e trying to lengthen their e-peen, since acting stupid seems to be their only talent, lol.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

I don't see a need to use such childish insults while pvping though... and i dont see anything wrong with attacking the person who attacked me
Old 02-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Some people just can't stand losing and others get way to into it. Its mainly why I never participate in PvPs in the first place. They're just not worth the time or effort put into them especially when nothing good comes out of it.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, I know it sucks. Fortunately, people like never go after me on my mage. But when I'm in there on my fighter, I always get ganged up on by higher levels or multiple people around my level. I tell them to leave me alone or they will regret it, but they take it as a joke, and laugh more about it. Then I log in on Yosei.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
But while that guy that killed me so many times was resting, I attacked him and killed him in one shot, LOL 8D
LMAO! I did that too!!

I've only went to the Eld/Roumen PvP grounds once, and I was on my nub archer with Dynamics. We both got pwned so many times by ANYONE who ran past us. But then while this fighter killed Dyna, I started sniping from the distance and killed her (she was on very very little health). Damn, that was awesome. She was level 4x and I was level 2x, felt like a pro!! REVENGE!! YEAH!!
Old 02-27-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah.. i'm not too good with PvP / GW... i get REALLY pumped up... it's not good for my heart!!

Enraya has some amazing patients... i was in pvp ground with her, Zucc, Lilian, and Claymore for about half an hr.... and she was repeatedly being picked on... and she said NOTHING, no complain and still hving fun (as far as i can tell) in pvp ground! I've gotta bow down to her for that... (however anyone that picks on her gets 1hit KO by me and Lilian LOL but she was never there to see the revenge coz she had to spawn)

but yeah esp when someone is "winning" the fight, there's really no need to use foul language... personally i guess i can understand if someone gets repeatedly killed and they should just leave the place (that's wat i do) when they find it too heated...

and Yosei... anyone under lvl 59 wouldnt dare fighting a mage 6x... ur Frost Nova is too scary XD i also hate that guy that abuse his frost nova... but i guess when u're there we're expected to get atked by anyone...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread