Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

I would depend on NT to pick up drops, i'm usually too lazy to click the button.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #12
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Oah, I've heard of that idea before @__@
I think it's a nice idea. If you're really in a place where you don't really belong, you probably are along with friends/a party that will keep you safe and rez you. If you're not, it's just better off to be in the map you're supposed to be in o-o

Agreed with Blaaaahs, I was following a bot and he didn't pick up any mousses. I had to wait a loooooooong while in order to pick it up.

As for the relog bug, I've also exploited it. There's times when I don't feel like running from Elderine back to MT, I've lost already 5% dying, and I don't feel like loosing another 5% trying to get back to where I was.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Yeah, its like 15-30 seconds before others can get your drops.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:34 AM   #14
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
train the noob...simple
and change your allocation to pick up

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #15
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Please space out the giant wall of text.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #16
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I love the relog bug, and I am in places where my level shouldn't be.

BUT. I am a cleric, and I duo with Lilian supporting her 5x fighter, and we're a kick ass pair! So I can be there, har!

Also you must pick up your drops pretty damn slow if an outsider can pick them up, seeing as how they don't usually become available to others to grab up unti like 20-30 seconds later. >_>

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #17
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
I love the relog bug, and I am in places where my level shouldn't be.

BUT. I am a cleric, and I duo with Lilian supporting her 5x fighter, and we're a kick ass pair! So I can be there, har!

Also you must pick up your drops pretty damn slow if an outsider can pick them up, seeing as how they don't usually become available to others to grab up unti like 20-30 seconds later. >_>
Seriously. They kind of deserve it if they just wait for their drops to be picked up by others.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #18
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
Lol I keep forgetting there's a pickup hotkey option xD

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 02-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #19
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
lmao I was that way at first, but when I realized, I was like *0*

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Well... Imagine you have a tank tanking all the mobs... then 5 metres away are the mage/archer/clerics healing from a safe place... (although mage should be in the crowd with the fighter for AOE but anyway...) only the tank is close enough to pick up the loot soons after they drop...

if tank has a lot of different skills to spam, and if they want to tank properly they actually hv to think! if he's gotta be the one picking up the loots too.. it gets quite hectic... esp when at lvl 6x i should imagine he's tanking 6-7 trumpies at a time... he probably dont hv time to pick things up until it's all killed... and from the time between 1st and last one being killed.. i'm sure that'll be more that 5 sec...

i think they should make the cool time longer... 30 sec sounds pretty good to me... 5 sec is seriously too short...

oh and Quest Items has a different pick up cool time, i noticed... that's why the chocolate takes longer to pick up... so are gold bugs that doesnt belong to you (i'm sure that's a pretty obvious one too! keke).. but all other normal drops are only 5sec or watever it is...

Relog bug... can be annoying... like those lvl 1 or even level 20 trying to steal ur mushroom while u kill off the trumpies... but it was handy when i died at BH about 5 times in 1 hr... i dont want to walk all the way back from Eldy~ LOL so i cant complain...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread