Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #21
Lithon
The Lithonator!!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Lithon
Current Level: 63
Server: Teva
Lithon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lithon

lmao, nice example, but if the GM's throw ppl in jail just for saying something that little wow....IMO its pretty stupid lol, but its not my game so *shrugs*
Old 02-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
There had to have been more to it from the GMs perspective. I don't think any of the GMs are that up-tight.

Maybe Snakey will see this thread and give an opinion.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #23
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
If that really is all he did then I think being sent to jail was way too harsh. I mean hell, the players have to put up with idiots saying stupid stuff constantly, and calling someone a coward is very mild.

However, this is only the story from one point of view and I have a feeling we got the very biased version. I personally don't believe you're so innocent as you try to sound, but whatever.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 02-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #24
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Hearing one person's side of the story never gets anyone or anything anywhere. I suggest you just sit tight, perhaps play on an alt (I don't know if that's possible?) until you are let out.

Same with the real world, if you attack the guards in a jail you will be staying for a lot longer than your initial 'sentence'. Also, if you cannot take advice from others then it's best not to post on a public forum.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #25
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
By the way, what kind of threads did you make in the forum that got closed?

Sorry if I missed the detail there, I happen to misread a lot..
Old 02-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #26
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I'd like to hear what you exactly said or did, because this is just another 'he said, she said' thing.

No offense. I don't think you deserved to be thrown in jail for flaming a CL, and I think you should get your CS items renewed.

SO SHOULD I! D:<
Old 02-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #27
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Not a CL <.< He was harassing a GM. He was in the same zone as a GM, yelled or started yelling "GM is a coward" or something of that sort, so he says, claiming he was just stating his opinion, and then he was in jail.

Today, he mad multiple threads on the same subject, in which they all got deleted. Everyone kept telling him to go PM a GM. But he just kept arguing with people.
No offense, but if you tell people to go f**k themselves, you're not going to get far.

Last edited by Yosei; 02-15-2008 at 11:37 PM..
Old 02-16-2008, 01:33 AM   #28
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
There is a saying... "With great power comes great responsibility". Unfortunately these days people are beyond irresponsible and you're bound to run into people who abuse that power. The GMs in this game are notorious for doing just that. I had a problem with a GM who abused his power and was constantly on my back just because I wouldn't bow before him and kiss his ass like everyone else did.

Eventually I gave up on the game until I heard that he "quit", then I came back and it was true. He was gone and now i've been more and more inclined to get back into the game. Anyways, don't worry about if a GM abuses his/her power. Just hope they "quit" sooner or later.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:36 AM   #29
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Not a CL <.< He was harassing a GM. He was in the same zone as a GM, yelled or started yelling "GM is a coward" or something of that sort, so he says, claiming he was just stating his opinion, and then he was in jail.

Today, he mad multiple threads on the same subject, in which they all got deleted. Everyone kept telling him to go PM a GM. But he just kept arguing with people.
No offense, but if you tell people to go f**k themselves, you're not going to get far.
Omg, I just realized who he is... o_o

-loses sympathy-
Old 02-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #30
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
I think I know what GM you are talking about >_>'
We all do, but this thread is not about him.
Closed Thread